Getting Played - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Getting Played Reviews

April 9, 2011
Ok if you're in the mood for slapstick black comedy. The script certainly deserves quite a few laughs.
May 21, 2012
Strays away from the actual story just long enough to put you to sleep unless you are watching the on screen eye candy.
½ October 19, 2009
Stupid premise, but oh so much fun to watch...Stacey Dash is still one of the sexiest women on the planet"
terris85017
½ July 11, 2009
(2005 DIrector:David Silberg) Happened on this on network television ...........(review to follow)Do you have a fooilproof strategy to meet, atre & W owmn":
October 18, 2008
this is one of those movies they show on tv over and over again. it was fine the first 100 times but after that you get tired of it. it really isn't 100 times great if you catch my drift. its a fun little movie to watch when you don't have anything to do, but obviously not in my top 100 lol.
½ June 8, 2008
This is a funny movie a little messed up but it's funny! They must have resurrected Bill Bellamy from the actor's grave!
December 5, 2007
Sad thing about this movie is that it's realistic until the end. The best scene involved the married couple at the restaurant.
½ May 6, 2007
This was another one of those movies where the premise was the main thing got me wanting to see the film. But after viewing the movie, this fell a bit short of my expectations as some of the scenes in the movie seemed like they were included just to fill the time and did not really play any part in advancing the movie along. This was an okay film and is something to check out if you don't have anything better to do.
June 11, 2006
This certainly hasn't exactly gotten stellar reviews, but I found it amusing, reasonably well acted and fun to watch. It's nothing earth shattering, but a pleasant diversion. There are a few very funny scenes.
December 7, 2012
Would like to see at some stage.
½ October 12, 2012
the story pretty funny but not too much
½ June 14, 2012
a pretty good movie!!!
April 9, 2011
June 12, 2012
honesty's the best policy afterall... the guys in this movie have some funny lines :)
May 21, 2012
½ October 7, 2011
the story pretty funny but not too much
½ January 28, 2011
3 friends getting caught in their own "switcheroo" routine... fun chick flick.
½ July 29, 2010
nothing new in this storyline and a biy lame
½ June 8, 2010
This movie had its funny parts to it . The female cast in the movie was good , but I think if they had a better or more known male cast then movie would have been quite a bit better .
½ June 7, 2010
Silky smooth yet fun romantic comedy starring the gorgeous Vivica A. Fox (who's character is probably very much like Ms. Fox herself), Carmen Electra and Stacey Dash as three best friends who agree on playing a cat-and-mouse game with a random but handsome stranger. If you like tricky games, you'll have fun with this one. I watched this movie straight through and LOVED it!