Girl 6

Girl 6 Reviews

qtmemoe
qtmemoe

January 20, 2008
I usually like Spke Lee films... He is a highly talented director, but this film was BORING!
Sarah P

December 26, 2007
A unique movie with a great cast.
muveeKween
April 23, 2012
The thing that stuck out most to me in this film is that we see a VERY young Naomi Campbell. Plus it's a fun movie.
November 21, 2011
I'd avoided this one for years, because I was wary about how Spike Lee might handle a film about a phone sex operator. When I realized that Suzan-Lori Parks wrote the screenplay, I gave it a look. Not surprised it did so poorly with audiences as it is surreal and fragmented as the most interesting of Parks's work is. Theresa Randle is excellent in the lead. Not consistently good as a satire of gender expectations, but has its compelling moments.
absaroka
November 7, 2008
Typical Spike Lee movie in that it seems to exist on a number of levels at once. A nice portrait of confusion and conflict and ultimately another manifestation of what Spike Lee doesn't get that much attention for-his strong feminist statements.
sepio41
October 24, 2008
this film came and went without much notice. too bad. theresa randle is brilliant as girl 6, a struggling actress that decides to dabble in phone sex to pay the bills. spike lee has a great script to work with and a soundtrack featuring songs by prince plus cameos by madonna, richard belzer, naomi capmbell, coati mundi and the list goes on and on!
QuitaL
April 2, 2007
this spike lee joint is really a guys kind of movie. the ladies will probably find it hilarious though.
tiddlesdez
October 3, 2007
It was weird and interesting lol mostly a movie to watch with ur girl friends on a spooky hot night lol XD maybe...not.
June 22, 2007
This is a movie about a woman in New York City who becomes a phone sex worker to make some money. It is not a great film but it has some intrigue. It seems like a film only Spike Lee could make. Probably worth a watch at some point if you haven't seen it already.
HoneyBronze
March 25, 2007
Undiscovered actress trying to make ends meet by doing a version of her passion by selling great sex over the phone.
xsashagirl
February 9, 2007
A movie about a actress who makes ends meet by working on a phone sex line with a Prince soundtrack - how could I pass this one up? There is even a Madonna cameo appearance.
April 28, 2014
Probably the blandest phone sex movie you'll ever see, thanks in large part (or maybe, no thanks) to Theresa Randle.
Francesca G.
August 3, 2012
It was a good movie, I just didn't like the ending.
mattia m.
May 10, 2012
I really don't like Tarantino casting/acting!!!
That's a shame on Quentin. Before this he was Cool in my mind...
The movie is not that awful as it seems in the end.
February 28, 2012
This may be the worst movie ever. I spent $7 on a ticket to this piece of crap, but 20 minutes into it, I feel it would have been less painful to jab my eyes with a rusty nail. I can't believe people actually liked it. But most people never even heard of it. Shows you what an impression it made.