Giving It Up Reviews

May 13, 2014
Well, I went to Ozzfest. And now my cousin wants to go to the one in North Carolina on September 2nd. So we are probably going to go. We are actually going to try and get seats this time. So we can be closer to the bands on the Main Stage. I took some pictures, I will send them soon. Anyway, that will have to be talked about over the phone, not on here. Well, time to rate my fresh films. Ready or not, here I go.

[color=orange][b][u]PROZAC NATION-[/u][/b] Alright, I believe that this is a movie that many people can relate to. It shows you that you are not alone if you have suffered from depression. Which I have. It explains things very well. About how noone knows how you feel, which is true, unless, you have actually experienced it first hand. I also believe that people think AND feel differently when they are depressed. I don't think that came out right, I meant that it is different for each person. It is not the same for everyone. Anyway, I came in after part of the film, so I didn't see it all. But I do know that it was a very good film, that is why it gets an 8 from me. It had superb action by Christina Ricci. I thought it was amazing actually. She did so well. Now, moving on.[/color]
[color=#ffa500][/color]
[color=#ffa500][b][/b][/color]
[color=lime][b][u]KILLING ME SOFTLY-[/u][/b] This one stays fresh with a 6. Not any more deserving than that really. However it was a really good film. Probably mostly because I got to see Heather Graham naked. That always helps. It is a brain teaser though. The film really has you thinking throughout the whole thing.[/color]
[color=#00ff00][/color]
[color=#00ff00][/color]
[color=seagreen][b][u]GIVING IT UP-[/u][/b] Alright, this one is basically the film that 40 days and 40 nights was based off of. Meaning that "Giving it up" was done first, of course. I decided to keep it fresh with a 6. It really isn't all that great though. If you are just looking for something to watch, and you have this movie, and have never seen it before, but have seen all the other ones in your house, then sure, watch it. But if that doesn't happen, don't worry about renting it. [/color]
[color=#2e8b57][/color]
[color=#2e8b57][/color]
[color=mediumturquoise][b][u]HIDE AND SEEK-[/u][/b] A spectacular performance by the little girl, I always forget her name, Dakota or something I think. Anyway, spectacular. She is awesome. I never figured out who "Charly" was until the end of the movie. Usually those kind of movies, I always figure out who the so called "killer" is way beforehand. Not in this one. Which makes it that much better for me. A very interesting film, that i recommend to anyone.[/color]
[color=#48d1cc][/color]
[color=#48d1cc][/color]
[color=blue][b][u]THE FORSAKEN-[/u][/b] Alright, I just decided to keep this one fresh for the heck of it. It wasn't all that bad though. But not more deserving than a 6. It is a vampire movie. I hadn't seen one of those in a long time. So we decided to get one. Anyway, I don't really remember any details from it right now, so that's all I got.[/color]
[color=#0000ff][/color]
[color=#0000ff][/color]
[color=white]I hope you've enjoyed my ratings today, stay tuned for scenes from the nest "Fresh Film Update"[/color]
[color=#ffffff][/color]