Glass Trap - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Glass Trap Reviews

bbcfloridabound
February 7, 2008
This Movie Wasn't all that bad. I've seen worst. Its Giant Ants that are eatting people. Funny how Old School Black and White Horror is always better. But still this film is worth a rainy night. Horror with Comedy. The Swat team is the big Laugh. The Ants look like Roaches to me.
½ October 23, 2010
Unfortunately for the victims in the ''Glass Trap,'' C. Thomas Howell was fresh out of cans of rubber raid.
July 9, 2010
41/100. Delightfully preposterous, thank goodness the filmmakers had the sense to make it tongue in cheek. Stella Stevens is a hoot, she and the rest of the cast seem to have a good time making it. The plot is ridiculous, the special effects are poor but it is all done in such a fun, good natured way, it has some entertainment value.
January 13, 2009
A typical crazy sci-fi channel movie. Big, ugly, gigantic ants were so unrealistic looking it was funny.
September 19, 2005
[font=Times New Roman][size=3]Picture large, radioactive, rubber ants striking their first victims fast as lightning! [/size][/font]

[font=Times New Roman][size=3]Next, picture the hallway of an office building where hundreds of these monsters have accidentally been brought hidden in the back of a Toyota pickup truck!!! [/size][/font]

[font=Times New Roman][size=3]Now, cut to a small kitchen, where the camera lingers on the ants' victims as the ants approach at the speed of... ants! T[/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3]he tension gradually doesn't build as we see the victims .... engaged in a long discussion about what the rubber thing on the floor is, what its doing, whether it might eat sugar, yada, yada, yada.[/size][/font]

[font=Times New Roman][size=3]Are you tired of all those movies with great action sequences, good dialogue, interesting characters, and realistic special effects? Then this is the movie for you![/size][/font]

[font=Times New Roman][size=3]The Glass Trap tries very hard to be campy in the best spirit of the SciFi Channel's B-movies, and succeeds in one way: it's perfect material for Mystery Science Theater![/size][/font]
½ August 25, 2005
GLASS TRAP 1 out of 10

Glass trap is hillarious. But its awful. Theres really not much to say about it except just expect something a bunch of middle schoolers would go film on a weekend if they were bored. Think same locations, props, and acting as these middle schoolers. And that should give you Glass Trap.

As you see, the movie is quite hillarious, in a BAD way, but its really not worth renting, unless your with a TON of people and you wanna just pig out, get on a sugar high, and use absolutely no brain power whatsoever.

I am actually quite suprised that this movie made it to blockbuster. Of course, it did not go to theaters, it went straight to dvd, and was probably edited using the same program we use to edit our brodcasts at my school.

With a brief review (which is all you need), Glass trap satisfies itself with a pathetic 1 out of 10. Remember, the only things that mix with this movie are a LOT of people and sugar highs. Then you should be good to go.
May 24, 2012
Makes EMPIRE OF THE ANTS look like genius
½ October 23, 2010
½ April 21, 2008
EVERYTHING about this movie is terrible and for this kind of movie (giant insects attacking people in a large apartment block) it was very slow,perhaps it should of been about snails instead of ants?
January 13, 2009
½ October 31, 2008
Jesus, how can a movie be this shitty? I didn't think it was possible until today!
October 20, 2008
If you're going to watch one 21st century mutant, killer fire-ant movie this should be the one.

It's a searing vision of the state of migrant farming today.
bbcfloridabound
February 7, 2008
July 25, 2007
I don't think that this movie did any ant research. Or casting research.
½ August 28, 2007
probably the worst movie i've ever seen
August 9, 2007
CHYESSS!! Who DOESN'T love a totally cheesy movie about poorly made, radioactive ants?! Sadly, I do love this movie....
½ July 8, 2007
A low budget film with giant killer ants. Not recommended.