Gnaw

45% The Tomorrow People: Season 1
—— Warehouse 13: Season 5

Gnaw Reviews

November 5, 2009
Very predictable, little gore and no scare tactic. But they where cannibals! Who doesnt like cannibals?
November 28, 2013
Six friends head off to the English countryside to stay in a rural cottage where their host is the elderly, Mrs Obadiah. It doesn't take long for the holiday to turn into a nightmare though with a mysterious figure watching from the surrounding woodland and intent not on just killing the guests but on having them for dinner. Lovely man.

Weighing in at less than 90 minutes, Gnaw worryingly takes some time to get going, leaving us in the company of some uninteresting characters with two just there to have sex. There is a bit of a story with the remaining four but nothing dramatic. In the end this is predictable fare with the minor twist in the narrative being something you'll likely work out in the first half of the film.
February 7, 2012
Gnaw is one of those cannibal flicks that you feel you are never gonna like this movie so just turn it off! The only thing that was creepy about this film was the acting.
Cinema Division Inc.
March 19, 2010
OHHHH LORDIE! what in the F#$K is this mess of a film? This is just bad from the start - the same charactors you see in every generic horror film - terrible acting and a horrible baddie - the cover is what caught my eye and made me watch it...well by watch it i mean i only lasted 40 minutes before i had to fast forward to see the ending - oh how i wish films like this could be stopped before they ever get started. Stay away from GNAW cause if you watch it you'll want to GNAW your eyes out and make them into a meat pie!...which would be less painful then viewing this flick.
kingofthecorn
December 29, 2009
(** 1/2): Thumbs Down

I heard of this one as a "British Texas Chainsaw Massacre" and I can see why people would call it that. But, there really is not much here that makes it special/different from other low-budget horror flicks these days. Its slightly better than most I've seen lately but I just can't quite recommend it.