• R, 1 hr. 32 min.

77% You're the Worst: Season 1

Good Advice Reviews

Megan S

June 19, 2007
This movie is cute and fun...a great movie when you want mindless entertainment with a little more substance. "Why did you kiss me?" "I didn't...I tripped." "What, and fell onto my face?"
Jeffrey M

April 15, 2012
Charlie Sheen playing a character not unlike Bud Fox but this time with a romantic comedy angle, teamed with his former fling Denise Richards, playing someone probably not unlike herself, in Good Advice. There's some good laughs to be had, and Charlie Sheen does a serviceable job, but Good Advice never rises above the traditional cliches. Still, it's an effective enough comedy to make it watchable.

3/5 Stars
iLeo
iLeo

December 25, 2007
A favorite.
Nate H

December 2, 2006
I can't believe they have the gall to air this on a network called Comedy Central.
Ida K

February 5, 2007
This was a cute movie starring bad boy Charlie Sheen and his now ex-wife Denise Richards. I liked the advice his character gave.
MovieGuruDude72
August 17, 2007
One of those movies that materializes not for creative purposes but because some desperate director in need of someone semi-credible to star in their stupid vehicle gives a group of washed up actors and actresses a chance to rescusitate their careers. When that happens, the movie usually sucks, like this lame tripe. The dialogue is just plain awful, though the eye candy of Angie Harmon, Denise Richards and Meredeth Salenger is quite nice.
April 22, 2012
I can't believe I actually watched the whole thing. Denise Richards and Angie Harmon made it so it wasn't a total disaster.
Jeffrey M

April 15, 2012

3/5 Stars
November 22, 2011
kratke, ale zabavne, romanci moc nemusim ale toto sa dalo pozerat bez toho aby som sa nudil, sice citatelny a predvidatelny dej no herecke obsadenie urobilo z tejto 1,5 hodinovej zalezitosti velmi prijemny kusok
herci robia film viac ako reziser, na tom trvam
jazza923
February 28, 2008
Surprisingly funny and clever romantic comedy, with some great one liners, and a very effective cast - especially Estelle Harris, who is hysterically funny. It's not predictable, flows well, good direction and writing. A little seen gem.
angie225
December 22, 2007
It wasn't a great comedy, but I had a good time. At the beginning it seemed boring to me, but little by little it got funny and I laughed.
Ganelon
May 29, 2005
[i]The Matrix[/i] is a great flick. It started a great triology in my mind that leaves open questions to the viewers to decide (The triology that is). But [i]The Matrix[/i] is has Keanu Reeves, who I think is a terrible actor, along with Ben Affleck, that's another time, another day. But in this movie I can stand him, and he does a good job at what he does in this movie. The storyline is terrific, and the fighting kicks ass... sounds great.

[i]Matrix Reloaded[/i] is my favorite of the triology. yes it doesn't end, but that's why I love it. Makes you WATCH the third one (damn I hate getting sucked in!). But Keanu once again is good, and the fightings STEPS UP! Booya! And that dance party looks freaking badass, I'll join in, call me up, here's my number (just kidding).

[i]Matrix Revolutions[/i] is well just shy of a fresh movie. It's just... well... lame at the end. Angers me a lot, I wanted a better ending to a great first two movies, than that ending. Hey, who am I to judge though right? Oh wait, I'm supposed to, well the ending made me very angry, but overall the movie was good, but not good enough.

[i]The Longest Yard[/i], 2005, shit new, I mean, the new one. Well, it's got great football action. Take it from a player, the football scenes were intense and doing good things for me. but then you get to listen to dialog about penis' and banging guys the whole movie. When was this movie about gay things? Wasn't it about a football game? I musta missed something. Anyway, Burt just had to score didn't, goddamn him.

[i]Good Advice[/i], how did I stumble onto this movie... well I passed out on my couch, I woke up, and it says on the screen, [i]Good Advice[/i], HBO channel. Well I said, I'll give it 30 minutes. Turns out, I really liked it. Some very hot women in it, Charlie Sheen being a bitch, what more could you ask for? I guess I got in touch with my sensitive side for this movie, but it did the job.
Bethica
March 8, 2005
My back has been killing me.. so I've been watching a lot of Deadwood.. Carnivale.. the L word.. plus my usual decorating show here and there.. last night I even watched Fat actress.. someone help me.