Good Guys Wear Black Reviews

deano
½ March 20, 2007
A bit too long and somewhat lame action movie with Chuck Norris doing his best in trying to act seriously but not being that convincing. This brought lots of action, thrills, suspense and good fights.
My favourite scene is outside the airport where the hired assassin was taken out after Booker's girlfriend (Anne Archer) was killed in the plane bomb and Booker (Norris) went after him before he got into the Toyota Celica, and tried to run over Booker. In which Booker returned and delivered the awesome flying dropkick to the windshield killing the assassin. I later found out that the stunt was done by his brother Aaron.
½ April 6, 2009
Another good Chuck movie for his fans. You have to be a fan of his cause he cant act. Over all a good action flick.
July 9, 2007
I'll give this one 4 stars, if for nothing other than his pimp shades he's rockin throughout the movie. This one is Mr. Roundhouse at his finest.
March 18, 2015
A big step up from Breaker Breaker. This one, while featuring less martial arts has a better story and better acting.
February 17, 2015
You practical son of a bitch.

John T. Booker is a former special units officer that has discovered his former military colleagues are getting executed. He decides to begin an investigation to determine who is behind the killings. He will partner with old friends to bring down the villain.

"I like choppers. They're like birds."

Ted Post, director of Beneath the Planet of the Apes, Magnum Force, Gunsmoke, Yuma, Five Desperate Women, Night Slave, and The Baby, delivers Good Guys Wear Black. The storyline for this picture is fairly flimsy and felt too contrived. The action scenes were fairly average and the acting was worse. The cast includes Chuck Norris, Anne Archer, Dana Andrews, Jim Backus, and James Franciscus.

"Please don't ask. I'm almost certain I'll lie."

I came across this on Netflix and decided to give it a shot. This action film is a classic in name only. I was very disappointed with this action movie and was hoping it would get better. This is a disappointing film and isn't really worth your time.

"I have always been rather clumsy."

Grade: C-
May 26, 2014
Bad Acting. Not enough action to justify wasting your time.
August 11, 2011
The star of this movie is unattractive beige living rooms and kitchens. Oh and Chuck Norris kicks people and walks away a lot. As always his movie somehow incorporate Nam and people dont care. Snooze fest without enough action.