• R, 1 hr. 31 min.

—— Unforgettable: Season 2

Greenfingers Reviews

Lady D

June 27, 2007
Clive Owen, Helen Mirren, Danny Dyer, Warren Clarke ? sounds like a pretty good line up of Actors, yet this story is so ridiculous, it has to be true!! Having only caught the film just a little way in, there was hope that this could turn into a pretty good film, unfortunately that wasn't the case and I have to say, I can't believe that such a cast would have associated themselves with such a silly film, this should have been a one off TV Drama.
FiLmCrAzY
FiLmCrAzY

January 18, 2008
i like this film it was amusing and a pretty good storyline the performances were god and its worth a watch
Alice S

December 29, 2008
Silly and sweet. Nothing more and nothing less than what it intends to be.
Al S

December 9, 2007
A delightful, warm-hearted and wonderful movie. A great and magnificent surprise. A fun, riveting and extroadinary film. Has it's serious moments mixed in with some feel-good humor. Clive Owen is excellent. David Kelly is brilliant.
Lafe F

August 13, 2007
This was a nice prison gardening film with interesting characters. It has funny moments. The garden show was a bit harsh punishment for these men to be doing time for.
Emily A

February 13, 2007
Danny Dyer is the king! This movie was very funny and very quirky. It was a little hard to wrap my mind around the concept of floral gardening being 'the great equalizer', being that I'm more of a vegetable girl, but I found this outing very amusing. The inmates were all such great characters.
Sylvester K

October 23, 2012
This is a heart-warming, inspirational film about prisoners who become masters of gardening. Based on a true story, which is even better. It's nice to see a different prison film. Although it's not as funny as it could be, it has managed to entertain.
Blaster1618
Blaster1618

September 14, 2010
As a real fan of British humor, I am always surprised at how I'm not so much enthused by British drama. The characters are very one dimensional and the frame work of a highly predictable class struggle. Although it has some touching moments overall it's as enjoyable as watching early socialist films. Although he tries you never really feel the transformation that Owens makes from being an institutional mind to growing into his role as a gardener. I'm a big Helen Mirren fan and I was hoping for more than the bit supporting role. If you enjoy British drama this maybe for you, but not for me.
Sunil J

April 14, 2008
Seemed like silly fun but was just silly and dull.
FanGirl
FanGirl

March 25, 2007
A warm and charming comedy. It's nice to see Clive in a less serious performance. You'll feel good after you see this film or at least I did.
Hamee
August 11, 2014
A good story with a brilliant cast. It is not often that you come across such a light-hearted prison movie to enjoy.
June 14, 2012
cool movie, but it's stupid how he commits crime too go back into jail
after he just got released.
it's kinda sad when the old man dies and he spreads his ashes around the garden
jam233
September 4, 2009
Very much a feel good movie, and it works. The performances are wonderful and it's is perfectly cast. It's a good story, I never lost interest. Nicely written and very entertaining.
August 2, 2008
I wasn't expecting much and this surprised me. It's one of those charming, feel-good movies that's good for a laugh or two.
blizzpirate
blizzpirate

July 16, 2008
cool movie, but it's stupid how he commits crime too go back into jail
after he just got released.
it's kinda sad when the old man dies and he spreads his ashes around the garden
July 9, 2008
You gotta love Clive Owen! I keep finding more films of his, and enjoy most of them! This is also a great story, and very British!

-Trev
Ida K

January 6, 2008
Based on a true story, convicts in Her Majesty's Prison begrudgingly learn the trade of gardening. What a charming English movie!
nanoqna
January 20, 2007
its like y did u make such a bad movie? i wanted my siter 2 b able 2 watch it but they couldnt cuz it was so much sex. bu tit was good. i thought the gardener was goo
zeiko18
January 2, 2007
Mostly intriguing because there's a character who gets to give Clive Owen the first sex he's had in fourteen years. A mind-boggling concept...
July 10, 2014
Pleasant story and Clive Owen and Helen Mirren are always worth a watch. David Kelly is his usual great self. Enjoyable.