Grilled Reviews

½ August 18, 2007
This film for me was pretty much a flop, I?m guessing it was for most people, as it?s not a film I?ve heard too much about ? a bit of a shame really, with the two lead Actors being great TV Comedy Actors.

The film lacked any originality or strong storyline and really only had a couple of comical moments.

It wasn?t unbearable, but definitely a disappointment.
½ May 16, 2014
Whenever I fall asleep during a movie, I won't write any review, however bad, until I go back and finish watching it. I was going to make an exception for this because it was so bad that I didn't want to punish myself this time, but I didn't. I will admit that it eventually got a little better, but a little better than horrid is still pretty bad. This is a prime example of a great cast wasted on a big ol' horse turd. Extra half star because...MEAT!
½ June 1, 2007
It seemed slow, and I just kept saying that something needed to happen. Not as funny as I expected from these two, but there are moments. After Burt Reynolds enters, it gets much better. 2.5-3 stars.
September 28, 2006
I thought it was pretty good. A lot better than I expected. It ended up being pretty funny movie and I was glad I watched it
½ July 17, 2015
November 18, 2014
Sinisterly plonks along.
July 19, 2013
Despite the likeability of Romano and James, this film is simple unable to be funny.
April 28, 2012
I love Ray Romano and Kevin James and while they give good performances here, this movie just isn't very funny and boring. It seemed very pointless and i'm still wondering why exactly this movie was even made. It's a shame to see two good talents go to waste in a film like this.
May 28, 2011
Simple comedy, with an interesting and unusual plot. In other words, uncliché.
May 15, 2011
Very funny and quirky little film with a very strong cast. Really enjoyable.
March 23, 2011
I'm not a huge fan of ether James or Romano, but they work well together. Most likely, to strange for most film goers.
½ September 25, 2010
A hillarious Comedy with the funny Duo Kevin James & Ray Romano as Gourmet Meat Traders who cross the Front of Enemyed Gangsters (one of them is Burt Reynolds) they want to sell Meat to and Juliette Lewis as Dumb & Drunken Slut
September 25, 2010
The concept alone is descent. When you put to great comedic actors in a pretty awkward predicament you get average comedy. it's definitely got something to it, and a couple of quotable moments. It's possibly worth renting.
½ July 9, 2010
Was an alright comedy but it coulda been better with the two guys in it.
July 4, 2010
I found this movie in the so-many-movies for so-many-dollars bin at my local Wal-Mart. What else could I expect?

I am a fan of both Romano and James, but this film really didn't live up to my expectations. Not that I had high expectations to begin with. With only a few tiny laughs, this film really does nothing for me. The only positive point I feel is that they didn't settle for dick-jokes. At least the two men had class.
½ May 17, 2010
The chemistry between Romano and James is great but the story just doesn't cut it. Making a movie about meat salesmen is hard to make interesting, this movie is prime example.
January 23, 2010
A fast and funny dark comedy about meat salesmen who will do anything to make a sale. This film is totally underrated, I assume by people who were looking for another King of Queens Everybody Loves Raymond cross over episode. This is a fun little move which deserved a theatrical release and really deserves to be seen. To bad not many people seem to want to give it a break.
November 25, 2009
A fun filled movie not necessarily comedic genius but I will probably watch it again someday.
November 19, 2009
This movie just has a really good mood to it. Its a darker movie that has some really funny moments. This mostly comedic cast does an excellent job at making some very strange situations very funny and real. Kevin James and Ray Ramano are the two perfect people for this movie, just two regular guys who some how got in the middle of a really awful situation.

This is a movie that if seen in the wrong mood can destroy it, but if you watch this movie excpecting something just a little wierd and a little different, I think most people will be in for a pleasent surprise.