43% Sin City: A Dame to Kill For Aug 22

86% The Knick: Season 1

Guilty As Sin Reviews

jam233
June 20, 2010
I liked this better than I probably should have, I am partial to courtroom dramas, perhaps also it was Sidney Lumet?s direction. Don Johnson is quite good and well cast. Rebecca DeMornay is fair, she does the job but doesn?t stand out. I did find it suspenseful and I never lost interest. It had the expected twists,and it did go a little too far with the story. Otherwise, good story.
starlett2005
June 9, 2013
Guilty as Sin is a decent film. It is about a female lawyer takes an accused wife-murderer as a client, but finds herself morally compelled to betray him one way or another. Don Johnson and Rebecca De Mornay give good performances. The script is enjoyable but a little slow in places. Sidney Lumet did an alright job directing this movie. I liked this motion picture because of the drama.
jazza923
June 20, 2010
62/100. I liked this better than I probably should have, I am partial to courtroom dramas, perhaps also it was Sidney Lumet's direction. Don Johnson is quite good and well cast. Rebecca DeMornay is fair, she does the job but doesn't stand out. I did find it suspenseful and I never lost interest. It had the expected twists,and it did go a little too far with the story. Otherwise, good story.
Zeppo1
October 7, 2009
** (out of four)

Courtroom thriller from director Sidney Lumet could have used a bit more accomplished of a cast. There is really nothing new or fresh and it is very predictable.