Hair Show - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hair Show Reviews

May 31, 2008
Peaches (Mo'Nique), an award-winning hair stylist from Baltimore, and her estranged sister Angela (Smith) get reacquainted when Peaches visits her sister in Beverly Hills. But the reunion may be bittersweet when Angela finds out Peaches in on the run from the IRS.
September 19, 2006
This movie could've been better. I just didn't really get the whole thing of a man-whore in a hair salon, but whatever.
April 26, 2007
i saw this on bet. its a pretty good movie. and its sorta strange, too... idk why.. its just like ur typical movie. not interesting, not boring.
April 4, 2007
Y'all know I like this one, simply because my gurl Mo'Nique was in it! Not the greatest story line though lol
½ February 28, 2007
My girl Monique...she just don't quit. She inspires me and she's funny to. I love outgoing personality and boldness!
February 20, 2013
Don't expect this stylin' movie to weave more than a few giggles.
May 12, 2005
I SUPPOSE IT WAS JUST ABOUT WHAT I EXPECTED. THERE ARE A FEW LAUGHS, BUT IT SUFFERS FROM A POOR SCRIPT AND BELOW AVERAGE PRODUCTION VALUES. A LOT OF WASTED TALENT. THE DIRECTION BY LESLIE SMALL IS VERY UNINSPIRED.
May 9, 2005
This movie is cute that is all I can really say. It is not terrible but not one to remember. I would recommend if, someone wanted a light hearted feel good movie with not much substance. If you've got nothing better to do why not.;)