Happy

77% You're the Worst: Season 1

Happy Reviews

Red L

February 12, 2012
What makes us happy? Is it money and power or compassion and friendships? This documentary tries to help us decide.
September 3, 2013
An interesting concept, but not executed as well as I would have liked. Didn't touch my heart nor inspire sympathy, apathy, or anything else for that matter.
July 19, 2014
a film talks about the happyness portion of today's human life. what it really takes to be happy. Is it money, status, fame or something else? a great documentation of a collective interviews and sneak peak in ordinary people's life who see each day is a happy one. :)
Marc Cerone
January 31, 2014
89% Interesting points about what can lead to a person's true happiness in conducting a long lasting healthy life, even in ways I never knew to be possible. But hey, who doesn't have a preference in life?
Geno
January 26, 2014
Would have been better if it didn't exaggerate and cherry-pick to fit an agenda.
January 6, 2014
Happy is one of those movies that will make you a better person for having seen it!
September 1, 2013
A well documented movie that had great personal testimonies and makes you really find out what brings joy and happiness in your life.
aircanuck
February 26, 2013
Awesome insight into the science of happiness.
January 2, 2013
A mixture of pseudo-science, half-baked spiritualism, and shallow moralizing
December 30, 2012
Amazing movie....it lost a little luster when mentioning that cunt Mother Theresa and her "Charity missionaries" and the Danish dude saying his life was on loan from gowd...but still, good flick.
December 28, 2012
Was very captivating documentary. very well done and worth your time! it will motivate you to be happier!!
Knight T.
November 11, 2012
The opening scenes of the family in the Calcutta slums and the cajun families in the Louisiana bayou is worth the price of admission.

Highly recommended, uplifting, sobering and insightful at the same time!
November 3, 2012
Recommended documentary :)
October 16, 2012
It really makes you think about what you do and what you might do to be happy. Very worth while. Some of the poorest people are the most happy of the world.
September 29, 2012
This is a movie that every American needs to watch.
April 1, 2012
Everyone should see this.
February 20, 2012
Great Doc. Really explores happiness and leaves viewer with great advice and questions.
December 25, 2011
This movie could make you 40% happier!
December 28, 2011
I saw this movie in San Francisco earlier in the year. I was not super excited to see this movie but my daughter had heard one of the Directors on the radio, Roko, who was great and so we went to see it. The film was delightful with a real sense of direction for how to add some years to your life. All good.
December 27, 2011
revised my star rating to five, where it rightly belongs :)