Happy Campers Reviews

July 12, 2012
Happy Campers may not all be so happy in this film. It's a ridiculously bad taste version of Meatballs. Certainly not made for children with all the sex and swearing going on. The film has darker subtext to it's cheery appearance, watch at your own discretion.
March 23, 2010
It's a camp movie, but it is not totally dumded down. Although there is the typical cliche camp movie stuff in here they also try to infuse some teeange drama in here for an older crowd to enjoy.
½ April 23, 2007
A highly amusing teen comedy about the counselors at a summer camp. One of Brad's funnier movies, and the rest of the cast is great as well.
January 11, 2007
i like the sad ending. it makes me cry. its all about growing up. i wanna see heathers because of this movie. it will probably make you remember the first time you fell in love.
March 6, 2014
just a plain old N-O..No....
July 12, 2012
December 13, 2011
A must see if you have every worked at a summer camp!!!
½ January 23, 2010
The sleeper comedy hit!
½ January 17, 2010
This definitely wasn't Meatballs!
I just finished watching this movie and I'm not sure what to make of it. Yes, it was sort of a sex comedy...but it was also a coming of age movie...and kind of dark....I'm confused...
November 1, 2009
*** (out of four)

Every kid loves summer camp...right? "Happy Campers" follows a group of college freshman as they become guidance councilers to a group of younger kids. The usual adventures and romances pop up, but it is told with a witty point of view and a winning style.
eww
March 20, 2004
:up: [font=Fixedsys]This movie was actually very good. I particularly liked James King's proformance in this peice. Excellent. Although the movie could have done without the overdone sexual refrences it was still fun to watch and I would definately watch it again.[/font]