Hard Ticket to Hawaii - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hard Ticket to Hawaii Reviews

½ December 9, 2013
A cheesy low budget action movie, yes. If you love cheesy low budget movies, though, it's gold! I enjoyed it.
½ September 21, 2006
I liked this when I was younger. Very culty.
March 30, 2013
Hard Ticket To Hawaii is a gloriously campy action film that features plenty of action, cheap sex and nudity, terrible acting and dialogue, a killer boa constrictor, drug dealers, and secret agents. These elements make for an immensely enjoyable B-movie that is pure joy to watch from start to finish. It's a totally nonsensical mess of a film, but it's a mess so entertaining and weird, that I could not possibly dislike it because of all the things I've already mentioned. If you love your action films with dollops of cheesy goodness, you gotta see this one.
½ December 13, 2011
legitimately one of the funniest movies ever made - if you're looking for a so-bad-it's-hilarious disasterpiece, you can't do much better than this
August 30, 2011
This movie builds on the corny sexploitation elements of Malibu Express and adds two hot blonde leads in Hawaii to really run with the faux-spy vibes and features the best use of fake snakes in recent memory.

Hilariously bad at turns, but honestly never boring, I'd definitely recommend checking this one out.
June 14, 2010
This movie is a masterpiece! It rivals Silent Nigh Deadly Night 2 as the worst/funniest movie of all time. Every moment is hilarious!
October 3, 2009
So incredibility bad and reeking with 80s cheesyness that it was one of the funniest movies i have ever seen.
½ May 24, 2009
Sidaris film # 2 - completely miles ahead of the last one. Definitely not a bore to sit through - especially with the toxic snake running around.
February 28, 2009
Mr. Sidaris's "Bullets, Bombs and Babes" film series has no equal in the medium. One must reach back to the literary works of Dostoyevsky to find a commentary on the existential nature of justice and morality this keen.
January 22, 2009
The amount of insanity displayed in this movie makes my brain hurt. There's an escaped snake infected with rat cancer, an evil British dude named Mr. Chang, missing diamonds, transvestites, deadly skateboarders, rocket launchers, killer Frisbees and more. If you want a movie that is so mind boggingly bad that it is hilarious than seek this one out.
September 27, 2015
Good-Bad at its most pure can be found here, although there are a bit too many slower bits for my liking.
July 25, 2015
If you don't laugh and yell at this cheesy masterpiece, I dont think you'll ever be truely happy. Really try to understand what this movie is and appreciate how it encapsulates an entire genre of film.
½ February 17, 2010
Federal agents intercept a shipment of diamonds. Standard Andy Sidaris casting features at least four Playmates, with Miss June 1985 Hope Marie Charlton being my favourite. Won't expand anyone's horizons but will deliver a bullseye to the target audience.
½ July 13, 2014
I can't tell if it's so bad it's good or just really, really, REALLY bad.
½ June 12, 2014
Somewhat entertaining. Very hilarious at points. Also, lots of gratuitous nudity.
May 26, 2014
Definitely not Andy Sidaris at his best but it has its moments. The snake and the rocket launcher are hilarious.
May 26, 2014
This movie has it's moments but I'm disappointed after seeing a list that had this rated as the #1 cult movie of all time. I like Do Or Die better!
October 3, 2009
Well, it makes for quite a few laughs.
½ March 25, 2014
A film with a low budget. Some scenes are funny. But action is delayed. you wait a lot of time with boobs scenes to see one action scene. But it's enjoyable!
June 8, 2012
What a bad horrible movie, must see!