Hating Breitbart - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hating Breitbart Reviews

May 26, 2013
Excellent! If you truly want to understand how the left manipulates the story line through their lies in the media than I suggest you watch Hating Breitbart!
½ April 30, 2014
Sure, I hate the liberal media. But I kinda hate Breitbart too.
March 16, 2014
ridiculously funny... The kind of movie that oozes dumbness but also entertains. Andrew Breitbart embodies this movie in every "artistic" way along with the majority of the Conservative party. I definitely hated Breitbart after watching it.
December 12, 2013
Fascinating look at a man whose energy and determination helped drive the conservative movement. Breitbart was not afraid to take on bigoted critics of the Tea Party and point out their lies. His involvement with James O'Keefe & Project Veritas exposed the corruption and immoral behavior of ACORN employees. Overall, this is an excellent introduction to the conservative movement, and Breitbart's efforts on its behalf.
December 12, 2013
Are u kidding me with this movie. He makes plenty of good points about journalism and how the left makes things look. The truth that I believe about politics is that all politics have a great talent for making good things look bad and bad things look good. The things he points out about left news report are true but the right does it too. Just as bad if not worse. This man needs to take a class on journalism and documentary films. I feel like this movies main purpose is just to make himself look better because so many people dislike him.
½ December 9, 2013
Quite possibly the worst piece of revisionist history I've ever seen. If I could give this film zero out of five stars a would.
October 18, 2013
This documentary is 2% about Breitbart and 98% about American media.
September 19, 2013
A must watch for those who want to learn how & why journalism died in America. Don't believe the 0 rating of the Liberal film critics. If this were a gay movie they' give it 100. LOL. Everyone should watch this Breitbart documentary. We no longer have a free press as it's overrun by Libthink & promoting Liberal and Democratic party policies. Further evidence are the reviews of the Rotten Tomato critics who give this film a 0 rating but love every left wing themed, conservative bashing movie they see and have a special place in their hearts for gay themed movies. The truth is forbidden at all Liberal cultural institutions. Hence the 0 rating from the RT Liberal Obama loving critics.
October 1, 2013
I like the premise....I learned something....but all in all...as for a documentary......I thought it could be much better. However, very interesting to see it rated a 0%. Makes you wonder....even when you see a sh**%tty film critics find something good about it.....I guess people have to go on either of the spectrum......nothing lies in the middle.....no shades of gray....either black or white......you either with us or you are against us.......this or that......I guess this is the behavior and childish thinking that keeps people divided.
½ August 4, 2013
After the reviews for Inequality for All and the Occupy movie, the reviews and lack of reviews for this film are absolutely infuriating. Whether you agreed with him or not, if you think that Occupy has had a larger effect on political discourse or the way we consume information people are out of their mind. OWS got some coverage, but overall Breitbart was more influential than that "movement" could ever have hoped to have been. You would think especially after being proven right posthumously on some things critics would come back to take a look at the film, that they haven't tells you pretty much everything you need to know about them.
September 23, 2013
Terribly edited, and barely thorough. I like Breitbart, but this isn't a well constructed film. We get but mere vague glimpses of the man, and literally nothing about his death. A missed opportunity of a film.
½ September 19, 2013
Loved it! Wonderful expose of the mainstream media and its slavish reporting to shape the world according to their own convictions rather than reality. Brave man who fearlessly followed his beliefs and his heart despite the opposition.
September 19, 2013
Andrew proved everything he set out to prove. His life was cut too short. He was an American hero and whether you like him or not, he did good things for the people. BTW, just because you are not a fan of Barack Obama does not mean you are a racist. It's not the person I hate, its what the person stands for. Ignorance is not bliss. That's just one of the things Andrew has taught me. R.I.P Andrew .
July 31, 2013
This movie becomes available on Netflix Tuesday. I'll be watching with a few people who only heard of Andrew after he died, but whose curiosity I have piqued over the last year or so. I feel sorry for the "professional" critics who are so imprisoned in their ideological boxes that they were compelled - every single one here - compelled to dismiss this film, not to mention its subject. It must feel like wearing a straitjacket to be locked up inside their skin.
September 5, 2013
Came here to praise this man and his work and I found that no critic liked this. Now I'm checking the search engine on other stuff Hollywood doesn't want us to see.
August 3, 2013
Zero percent of critics liked it and 96% of 717 users liked it. Critics say it's not objective - too much of a

0% of 9 critics liked it and 96% of 717 users liked it. Critics said it wasn't objective, too one-sided. I'm sure that was the standard they used for Inconvenient Truth.
July 21, 2013
Very good Documentary, sure going to miss him and hope 5 more pop up just like him. This corrupt media and government is getting out of hand and not sure how bad it has to get before people start waking up.
July 2, 2013
Great to see Andrew Breitbart again being Andrew Breitbart. The man that came at the right time to show the hypocrisy of the mainstream media. Critics can't get past the ideology but it is expected. See the movie yourself and make up your own mind.
June 29, 2013
I guess the critics have unintentionally made Breitbart's point. 0% on the Tomatometer i.e. they are ..ahem... Hating Breitbart. Why? Because this doc makes these typical tie-dyed Liberals critics very uncomfortable because it nails there attitude toward "conservatives".
June 21, 2013
Obviously the critics whose reviews appear at Rotten Tomatoes would prefer that you avoid this film. Wonder why. The camera doesn't lie. The assholishness of the leftists shown was not faked. The leftist lies are also obvious as is their cowardice. Breitbart was a great man. This is an insightful document representing him. Oh, and Rotten Tomatoes? Jerk move forcing me to use facebook and post this to my timeline so I can rate the film. You suck.