67% The Maze Runner Sep 19

83% Sons of Anarchy: Season 7

Head Games Reviews

Wu C

January 17, 2013
A must see for sports fans and anyone who's curious about the effects of concussions.
November 6, 2013
After watching Head Games I was amazed at how many players just thought it was nothing when they got hit, and got right back in the game. After suffering 2 major ones as a 15 year old soccer keeper I realize how serious it is and want other people to be aware as well. To me this was a very important film and I think anyone who play a contact/competitive sport should watch this.
October 22, 2013
Well, no more contact sports , you guys. Chris Nowinski (Chris Harvard to some WWE fans) paints a dire picture of athletic endeavours in America. This doesn't take into account the NFL's $765m settlement over head injuries, or how critics of the NHL have said despite all the changes they've made, no affect has been made in regressing concussive incidents. I mean, they could ban fighting, but that's no fun.
February 6, 2013
As a dad of a child that plays football and another that plays lacrosse, this is a scary movie to see. There is one scene in this film where they are interviewing a doctor about concussions and that scene is one of the scariest scenes in a movie I have seen since The Shining.
October 22, 2012
More statistics than I expected, but less than I wanted. Good treatment of a difficult subject.