Hjælp, jeg er en fisk, (A Fish Tale), (Help! I'm a Fish) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hjælp, jeg er en fisk, (A Fish Tale), (Help! I'm a Fish) Reviews

January 25, 2008
loved it
funny and cute a right chioldrens classic even if your not a child
July 18, 2007
The kids loved it but Id give it a miss if I were you.
June 26, 2007
Ok, I liked it only becuase Alan Rickman sang in it. Other than that, this film was really dumb. But since Alan was in it, I liked it.
½ April 28, 2014
Although nothing special, a charming and undeniably creative family adventure. Strong animation, a fantastic villain and good pacing keeps this film from sinking.
½ June 12, 2010
una de las mejores películas de Europa.
November 18, 2012
So enchantingly childish it's hard to resist it's spell-bounding animation and it's quirky one-liners.
September 6, 2012
it is so refreshing to see a traditional hand-drawn animated feature
I haven't seen animation this cinematic in a long time.....
this movie was terrific! they put actual effort into the story, the production, the art design and the characters
the visuals are miraculous and Alan Rickman plays a fun fish villain
Fly and Chuck bounce beautifully off one another, Stella though is very useless just reacting to everything around her but again, being under the sea is breathtaking and there's some emotional ressonance to be had here, too
they accomplish so much in so little time and it's a rarity that something not from America actually works
September 23, 2012
Movie of my childhood... but the problem: Have a lot of bad words for a kid.
June 20, 2011
It has some inquerences but I liked here in Mexico in Spanish but it was funny
½ March 6, 2011
It started off good, but then it got extreme with violence at the very end with Fly, the main character, suffering. If the film would of stuck to charm, wit, and animation surprises and did away with a child getting hurt, then I think it would've been a hit.
October 29, 2010
This movie is a underrated masterpiece if you you can find it go check it out.
May 27, 2010
Surprisingly good. My children are captivated by the story. The music bores them a bit, but overall it is a good movie for children ages 5-11.