—— Hercules Jul 25

76% You're the Worst: Season 1

High School U.S.A. Reviews

AJ V

September 6, 2010
A very funny, cheesy, and entertaining TV movie with Michael J. Fox and Crispin Glover before they starred in Back to the Future. This movie is a lot of fun, I love watching it on a rainy day.
rodjeckrich
January 20, 2013
I used to see this on TV a lot as a kid and I enjoyed it. Where else can Todd Bridges and Crispin Glover have screen time? Comes off more as a TV movie maybe because it was but the 80's TV was more entertaining.
The80sExpert
September 20, 2008
This exceeded my expectations. Not only are there some of my favorite actors in this movie, it's got drama, comedy, and suspense. It's an enjoyable movie.
October 22, 2012
Rated "G" ! wow! Well these days it would be rated PG. The box art here is ... well it is not wrong technically, but the original box art was not allowed to be used. The box art shown here is from the low priced dvd (cardboard sleeve) -this box art has nothing to do with the movie. Though there is a Trans Am, if I am seeing that car correctly. Tons of stars in this made for t.v. movie (yes you even see the commercial fade-out/fade-in's); Michael A. Fox (that's his real middle initial), Nancy McKeon, Crystal Bernard, Dana Plato, Todd Bridges, Crispen Glover, Bob Denver, Tony Dowe, Dawn Wells, Anthony Edwards & many more. Crystal Bernard though not the female star still seemed to be with her great acting chops. This movie has a ton of great jokes/scenes/set-ups & one liners. Michael J. Fox saying, "I have plenty to eat here" (Todd bridges then looks in his fridge to see nothing but an empty bottle of ketchup) :) and 1 of my favorite all time lines in a movie, Anthony Edwards remarks, "You want to be friends with me?! What could we possibly have in common!?" Crispen Glover responds, "Do you like CHEEZE?" :)
SpongeBob66x
May 14, 2006
i found this movie vey entertaining ,watching the teens acting (70's) cool.since i am also a die hard diff'rent strokes fan i noticed in the opening credits that todd bridges(willis)and dana plato(kimbely are both in the movie.anyway,great movie and im afraid to type this but i actually laughed many times while watching this movie.