Hillside Cannibals Reviews

Keiko A. --Samurai--
July 19, 2011
I'm not sure whats worse this or the Remake of the Hills have Eyes?

Asylem have made better flicks this is just plain awful all the way throw.

I hit the fast forward click on the boring bits no doubt.
June 9, 2011
Terrible. Horrible. Bad. Cheesy. Not Good.
½ July 2, 2012
Wasting as few words as possible. Didn't need to be made.
½ May 8, 2012
Hillside Cannibals is essentially Wes Craven's The Hills Have Eyes if it was remade for two dollars by a drunk idiot. It is stupid, boring, and pointless...
November 26, 2009
B-movie for sure, but what fun. Bad to horrid acting, silly make up effects, and an over-the-top sheriff make this a riot! The only really thing I can say about it is that it does have a few neat shots and was soo bad it was good.
½ December 8, 2008
this was hands down the worst movie i have ever seen i wasted an hour and a half of my life il;l never get back
January 4, 2008
This film, I wanted so badly to enjoy, but it was garbage, and most of the time I can find something to enjoy in films most consider trash. There's sadly nothing here. Its supposed to be about the legend of Sawney Bean, the head of an incestuous cannibalistic clan who lived in caves along the shores of Scotland over 400 years ago. What we have is a badly acted film with gore effects.Some very sick and disturbing scenes; and some scenes that make no sense at all. This is a very bad modern day B-movie. The story line is very simple and dialogue is about non-existent. Grunts, groans and a lot of dismemberment. There is nudity involved, albeit bloody.
Keiko A. --Samurai--
July 19, 2011
I'm not sure whats worse this or the Remake of the Hills have Eyes?

Asylem have made better flicks this is just plain awful all the way throw.

I hit the fast forward click on the boring bits no doubt.
June 9, 2011
Terrible. Horrible. Bad. Cheesy. Not Good.
May 15, 2011
I'm sorry I brought you here

A group of young adults head to the hills to take up spelunking. The trip also looks to include drug use, drinking, and copious sex. Generally, there isn't anything wrong with partaking in these activities; unfortunately, these hills are filled with cannibals that hope for nothing more but to catch the visitors partaking in these un-Christian behaviors so they can eat them...

"What was that?"
"It was just a coyote...or two."

Leigh Scott, director of Chrome Angels, The Hitchhiker (2007), King of the Lost World, and Pirates of Treasure Island, delivers Hillside Cannibals. The storyline for this picture is nothing special and reminded me of a combination of The Hills have Eyes and Wrong Turn. The settings are not presented well and the acting is dreadful. The cast includes Heather Conforto, Tom Nagel, and Vaz Andreas.

"We've got Jaeger. We've got beers. What else do you need?"

Hillside Cannibals was recently on the Chiller Channel so I decided to give it a shot based on the overall premise. Unfortunately, like most films I watch on the Chiller Channel, this was awful. The acting, especially by the cannibals, was horrific and seemed like something high school kids put together. There were some awesome kill scenes; but overall, I recommend skipping this picture.

"I'd like to take you in once piece."

Grade: F+
April 13, 2011
so this is what im about 2 watch........HILLSIDE CANNIBALS
August 15, 2010
This was, perhaps, one of the crappiest movies I've ever seen, if not ever made. The "acting" consisted almost entirely of grunting which wouldn't have even been passable in "Clan of the Cave Bear." The only appropriate punishment for the "director" and "lead actor" would be to be forced to watch this piece of junk a'la "Clockwork Orange" while having his fingers chopped off with scissors without benefit of Bethoven.
I wish I had something else bad to say, but this movie stinks so badly as to make one speechless.