The Hillz

96% Silicon Valley: Season 1

The Hillz Reviews

Robert F

March 31, 2007
My friend and I watched this 91 minute feature in 15 minutes by fast-forwarding through most of it. So I don't have much to say other than everything about it was crap. The acting, the camera work. It seriously looked like it was made by a nineth grade film school student who was either drunk or high at the time of filming.
nmustafa93
January 7, 2009
i didt acually like this movie i really hate paris hilton first movie i watch with her and she is a bad bad actor sophia bush is 10 times better
nineperfectmanson
May 2, 2008
All i remember is poor dialogue and a scene where a transvestite is shot in the head while giving a blowjob to a guy who at first believes this guy to be a chick.
UMyPicturesilodonaldlover
April 1, 2008
OMgg I LoVE THIS SHOww BUt Omgg LAURENN HAD TO acT liKE A omGG yeS AND heiDI brOKe UP wiuTH spENceerr I wOUlD dOONNe THe SAmmE THINg

go heidi you dID THE RIGHT THing Aha
March 16, 2008
Garbage is the only thing I can think of to describe this movie. No I am not a Paris Hilton hater (though I do think she is a spoiled little brat) but this movie would have even sucked had she not been in it., though she really can't act at all (though this is the first movie I have seen with her in it so I will reserve total judgment until I have seen more.) Really this is one of the most horrible movies I have ever seen.
June 1, 2007
The Hillz is listed on IMDB as one of the worst movies ever created. Paris Hilton is the only one associated with this movie that has any sort of name. Sorry, Paris, my love, but this movie deserves the title of worst movie ever.

It is sort of about a drug dealer with an anger issue. It is sort of about this baseball star and his love for Paris' character. It is sort of about just sucking at trying to make a good, edgy, interesting movie.

There were no good lines written. There were no good lines delivered. There was no good acting, directing, filming, or writing. Actors missed cues and had incorrect expressions on several occasions.

Horrible. Horrible. Horrible.
bluedrago88545
March 2, 2007
how this movie has three stars is beyond me... not even five mintues into the film, and you already know this Hilton crap is not going appeal to anyone except those who think that a movie based on the rich can mix with street crime is a brilliant idea. A straight to dvd movie that so far, I dont even know who has watched this film entirely... KEEP AWAY AT ALL COSTS UNLESS YOU WANT @#^%FEST
lilj809
November 9, 2006
This is soooooooo stupid Paris can't act in this like when she's crying...Come ON! She's so bad at acting
August 16, 2006
One of those movies that is so bad that its actually entertaining and funny. A few of the actors actually did okay, but Paris Hilton showcased one of the worst performances I have ever seen.
November 16, 2007
Even 15 minutes of the staggeringly awful THE HILLZ could possibly give you eye cancer. In order to possibly comprehend how incompetent and moronic this movie is, you would have to hope to come across a monolith from 2001 and hope you can travel through it to another dimension to understand the awesome badness of this film.

The film looks like it was shot on home video by a bunch of 10-year olds for an elementary school project. The film is idiotically written and directed with such appalling incomptence- in recent years, I don't think I've ever seen a movie as amateurishly made as this one is. The film is barely even acted by anyone in it. Nothing makes sense, everything is overdone, it is brain-dead from the very first frame to the very last frame.

How in the world could characters like a promising college athlete and his old high-school friends who come from a safe suburban utopia possibly decide to become bad people, start a gang and survive from real bad people like they do? That's very funny. I was laughing at that a lot- clearly this movie was made by people who came from an enviroment just like that. They have no understanding of how the real world or real people work, clearly.

THE HILLZ is one of the worst movies I have ever seen. No person of adequate intelligence could have willingly made this utterly insulting, worthless garbage. What drugs or how drunk the people involved who made this movie were and/or were on, I will never know. It must have been some strong stuff.
June 20, 2013
Paris Hilton= Ugly Slut!
Kody M.
April 1, 2010
This movie is a must see. Paris Hilton is amazing!!
The Movie Loving Shotgun
July 28, 2009
This movie is trying to be a white version of Boyz in the Hood.
jazza923
August 12, 2007
It completely escapes me why Paris Hilton is a celebrity at all. She is not that pretty, she can't act. She has no good film work under her belt. Why is she in the news so much?!! This movie is badly acted, has unusually poor editing. It's amateurish, poorly conceived and pointless.
nyssa
January 6, 2006
i knew it wouldnt be great but this was really bad
really bad, what can i say? i like paris hilton because she has so much money, but not even that made this movie bareable.
bad scripting bad acting bad plot bad photography bad makeup bad fake guns bad sound effects
one redeeming feature, the soundtrack was less than average.
Academock
June 27, 2005
[b]DVD[/b] First Viewing, 1 Barnun film seen

What [i]The Hillz[/i] lacks in competence is easily gained in entertainment. Paris Hilton is only in it for about 10 minutes, but what a ten minutes they are! It's like she wrote her own dialogue. Just brilliant! I think that the director of [i]The Hillz[/i] appreciates good films like [i]Kids[/i] and [i]Bully[/i], but they knew they couldn't make anything as good, so they decided to make a B-movie interpretation of that familiar topic. Some kids are like these characters, but I think this is way more extreme than something even as shocking as a Larry Clark film.
Jenna_Ralyn
April 21, 2005
This movie was terrible!! I don't think that there was one good actor is this movie. It looked like they had the script in there hand and was reading it word for word. The story was a little below ok I think it could have been written better!
travelingcub
March 12, 2005
This could be the worst film I have seen in the last few years. The fact that Paris Hilton is in the film deducts five points immediately. The film is about a bunch of idiot guys that live in the Hillz, use drugs, get laid, curse and shoot people. There is nothing interesting in this film and not one interesting character. Paris Hilton is only in the film a few moments in several sections and that is the bright spot of the film. Most fifth graders doing a school production have better acting ability than she does. I beg of you to please avoid this garbage! Even if you have a free rental at the video store save it, it?s not worth that ether.

This will mark the first occasion I have ever given a film a zero.