Hollywood North - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hollywood North Reviews

½ December 22, 2009
I didn't find the cast very appealing, it's a so so mock of movie making. Some very slow stretches big the film down, but it does have it's moments.
½ December 30, 2007
I didn't expect much from this movie, and it was a bit annoying at first, but it turned out not so bad, and I actually enjoyed it.
½ August 8, 2005
½ March 25, 2008
Hollywood North loses bite, first by being exactly the kind of movie it satirizes.
½ September 3, 2012
Decent film about an insane movie production.
½ December 22, 2009
June 19, 2008
satirical look at the canadian cinema's relationship with the united states as well as the relationship between independent and studio movies.
½ December 30, 2007
December 15, 2007
A must see for anyone who loves Canadian films
October 21, 2007
this was reaaly a good movie coz it was based on a true story dat happened in north hollywood.i was reli shocked to what had happened n cnt beliv dat ders a kind of pipol exist like dem! now i know why america is allowing their cops to use high caliber guns nowadays.
October 16, 2007
it was a gud movie and now i know why america allowed their police to use hi powerwd guns!
July 2, 2007
Okay...it's worth it when the old guy goes crazy in his trailer at the end.
September 9, 2006
Lol, oh my god, how to describe this movie..
½ August 8, 2005