Honor - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Honor Reviews

July 30, 2009
Low budget but still a somewhat good film. Russell Wong plays the villain role well.
April 17, 2007
This is the most exciting, intense, great fights i have ever seen. this is one of the best movies i have ever rented. the fighting, the bloodsport, it's so intense.
January 20, 2015
got it on a cheap dvd compilation at Sears
March 14, 2011
Getting released in the UK as Fists Of Rage, we welcome back 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper as a retired police officer whose son is involved in a dispute with a local street gang. There's lots of threatening words and a bit of fighting. It's not terribly exiciting really and the fight scenes are lack lustre.
July 30, 2009
June 13, 2009
Bad in almost every respect. I would've quit watching after five minutes, but I hung in there for Rowdy Roddy Piper, Russell Wong, and the mixed martial artists. Even so, I only made it about halfway. It has a lot of fighting, sure, but suffers from the way-too-close cam effect.
½ September 15, 2008
similar to never back down
½ April 5, 2008
(D) - made cheaply, bad acting, but a couple MMA moves in a street fight at the end of the movie... pretty cool that rorion gracie was in this movie...
January 12, 2008
It was alright. Pretty much the exact same storyline as walking tall with the rock, except more martial arts. A few good fight sequences, only part that bugged me was Jason Barry demolishing Russel Wong because Wong is such the superior martial artist, but other than that it had a little bit from many fighting styles and fellow martial artists will enjoy.
½ September 24, 2007
Great fighting but the story SUCKED!!!
August 6, 2007
This movie has got Xin Sarith Azuma Phan Wuku, a street ninja. The reason why he's in this movie is because he won a martial arts contest.
June 22, 2007
this movie iz really gud. and the fighting iz awsom
½ April 28, 2007
wicked if your into boxin
April 17, 2007
½ April 12, 2007
good story line, great message, lots of action, kinda gory in spots
April 7, 2007
Linda Park & Roddy Piper? I must see it!
January 30, 2007
sad yet very interesting
December 13, 2006
the maddest movie ever, i cud watch it over and over again
October 26, 2006
It has Linda Park in it so I want to see it.