Hot Rod - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hot Rod Reviews

October 23, 2010
I wouldn't say this is the worst movie I've ever seen, but it's definitely down on the back side of the list.
August 21, 2009
One of my favorite car movies of all time... I have always loved old Willy's and they sure did a great job with this on in the movie.... Some people get this confused with the Hot Rod movie that just came out a couple years ago because there is no image showing here.. This is the made for TV movie from 1979 and its a kick ass movie for a old one that is...
October 1, 2013
A wonderful campy fun hot rodders movie. Great cars and dont forget the root beer!
April 6, 2012
I like it for the cars. There are a lot of classic cars and its good to see these cars. Hey It is a 1979 ABC TV movie. I saw it when I was young and I liked it then and I still like it now. So what if it is not the best movies. If you you want a break from some of the crap that's out there these days with all the blood and guts and graphic violence, it's a refreshing step back in time.
October 23, 2010