Hounded

90% Outlander: Season 1

Hounded Reviews

Conner R

March 28, 2010
Just an incredibly weird and campy movie about dog stealing. About the only noteworthy aspect is the fact that Shia Labeouf plays a hilariously evil rich kid. However, most of the time you're just left wondering why Tahj Mowry has a career outside Smart Guy. He's essentially the same character, but slightly dumber.
February 12, 2010
Outrageously funny! I especially liked Craig Kirkwood and wish we would have seen more of him in movies. These were the days for DCOMs. (First viewing - April 2001)
April 19, 2014
Saw on TV years ago, and mind you, it kept a young me quite entertained. A rather unknown piece, as shown by the lack of reviews and such... yet it was a lovable family comedy. Of course, as most family films do, it is mostly bereft of solid dialogue, and the characters are all pretty absent-minded for the convenience of the plot. Hounded did have it's scenarios of genuine comedy, however juvenile they were, and the performance by Shia LeBeouf as the spoilt rich douchebag was truly entertaining. Although I doubt there's any easy way to access this minor film, you could probably be engaged for an hour and a half, and come out feeling a little better than you did before.
Travis M.
December 29, 2009
Hounded is an incredibly boring film that might be able to please young kids but has little appeal to adults.