• R, 1 hr. 34 min.

77% You're the Worst: Season 1

House Party 3 Reviews

Jason S

February 6, 2007
Bernie Mack makes an appearance and steals every scene he was in. Other than that this series is a little played out at this point.
sanjurosamurai
sanjurosamurai

January 24, 2007
the first one was great, this one wasnt
keith222
keith222

August 24, 2008
This movie just shows how fucking hillarious Bernie Mac was....RIP brohter. the rest of the movie sucks. I love the first House Party though good comedy
brandankurtis
January 16, 2011
House Party 3 to me was a disapointment. The jokes, just weren't there.
It's A Shame as the first film was great. My advice is just stay with the first film.
jam233
June 27, 2010
There are some entertaining moments, but it is just too often stupid with crude humor and usually it?s not very funny. The performances are pretty good but with such a poor screenplay it doesn?t much matter.
Badu2400
June 19, 2007
Bernie Mac had me dyin laughing. "Hit em Aunt Lucy. Hit em in the throat with that stick. I hate em!"
edwardsantora
May 29, 2007
Bernie Mac is awesome in this flick. The dinner party at the in-laws is the best fight scene (verbal). If u haven't seen it do so now!
April 16, 2007
Watered down version of House Party 2. 2 was a watered down version of the first one. This still has parts that are decent it's just that it gets kinda corny and slap stickish. Bernie Mac is funny. Martin Lawrence didn't make it into this movie. (he got too famous)
nzcru
March 26, 2007
Part Three of Box Top Chopped! This movie sucked for the 3rd time! Bernie Mac....not legit yet I guess.
lloydwifeynona
February 19, 2007
you could learn somthin from this if your tyring to get in the mustic bizz also don't marquese houston look fine when he was little
July 31, 2014
this movie is just stupid, plain stupid
November 18, 2012
The only reason I watched House Party 3 was because it starred Chris Tucker. Plus, I heard it was the worst of the House Party film series so I figured watching it first would only make the first two better. I made mistakes.

The DVD copy of House Party 3 I got had three names on the cover: Kid, Play and Chris Tucker. Tucker had about 5 seconds on screen and that was it. I was misled and disappointed.
That being said, House party relies on stereotypical characters and (I'm assuming) humour killed after the first two. It has few laughs and was just pointless, as well as Barely having anything to do with a bachelor party, but rather the planning of it.

The few positives would be that this was a simple film and easy to watch, and it was chill. It occasionally had laughs and had a great ending where Kid 'n Play did an epic rap. I really liked that part and the song got stuck in my head. Plus, House Party 3 got me liking Kid 'n Play and I'm fairly eager to see the first two house party films. So House Party 3 wasn't that good, but it was decent and had good rappers.
December 30, 2012
This is a classic. R.I.P. Bernie Mac
March 29, 2012
A cult classic. If you didn't like this movie, you don't know what Comedy is.
February 21, 2011
this was a great movie
jazza923
June 27, 2010
38/100. There are some entertaining moments, but it is just too often stupid with crude humor and usually it's not very funny. The performances are pretty good but with such a poor screenplay it doesn't much matter.
Mike L.
January 9, 2010
This One Was Alot Better Than The Second Not As Funny As The First But Pretty CLose And This Had The Better Story
royaltrecords
August 7, 2004
This was a pretty decent movie. The best parts about it were all of the celebrity cameos. TLC is my favorite group of all time (RIP Left Eye), and I used to have such a crush on the dudes in Immature (now IMX). The movie itself was kinda predictable, but it was pretty funny, especially when the two families come together for the first time.:fresh: