I Witness

62% Under the Dome: Season 2

I Witness Reviews

Jeffrey M

June 9, 2011
Despite the best efforts of Jeff Daniels and the criminally underutilized James Spader, I Witness falls flat. The script is a bit of a mess, the action sequences bland and uninspired, giving the film an overall TV movie feel. While Portia de Rossi, partner to Ellen Degeneres, is sexy, she was a liability for this film.
jam233
February 24, 2010
Bland thriller, it?s all very familiar. The cast is nothing special either. Way too slow moving and the lack of character development doesn?t help keep the viewer interested. It?s one of those movies where you wonder why they even made it.
nativesunljt
September 14, 2007
An interesting film that was notable for Daniels and Collins performance. Worth watching and it was easy to engage this film.
Jeffrey M

June 9, 2011
xcrunnerjd
June 3, 2010
Loved it. Solid acting and a great ending. I didn't know a thing about the movie before watching it so I was very pleasantly surprised by this one.
jazza923
June 3, 2010
Bland thriller, it's all very familiar. The cast is nothing special either. Way too slow moving and the lack of character development doesn't help keep the viewer interested. It's one of those movies where you wonder why they even made it.