63% The Maze Runner Sep 19

90% Outlander: Season 1

Ice Princess Reviews

Sophie B

October 23, 2011
Awful kids film. The music is the only thing that gives you any emotion in this film since the acting and narrative is dull.
DreamExtractor
DreamExtractor

August 17, 2011
A chick flick that bored the crap out of me. This is not worth anyone time, even with a few good moments in the film.
movieguru12
movieguru12

January 27, 2008
Such a great movie about following your heart & your dreams. Michelle Trachtenberg was awesome as was the rest of the cast.
murphmann93
murphmann93

June 23, 2011
I really enjoyed this. I love to watch people ice skate and the love between the two characters was beautiful. A really nice chick flick. A must see!
Spencer S

April 4, 2010
A cute little film that needed a little momentum. Kattrall was stellar, as was Trachtenberg.
Richard C

July 29, 2010
D
TomBowler
TomBowler

August 2, 2009
a film which should have been shut down before production began
deano
deano

December 13, 2006
Young actresses Buffy the Vampire Slayer's Michelle Trachtenberg and Heroes' Hayden Panettiere look so beautiful on their ice skating and this family movie is hilarious and heartwarming comedy of a brainy misfit who finds herself transformed beyond her wildest dreams of a winter sport. I'm glad Hayden's character is not a bitch girl in this movie because I like her.
Jennifer X

June 7, 2007
honestly it deserves a lower rating, but i like watching skating/dancing and the like. and despite the fact that the ice skating wasn't too great (esp that done by trachtenberg, or her stunt double or whatever, can't tell), but all in all, i really like watching figure skating and that's what gives it the extra 1/2 star. acting was shockingly bad and story was cliche. but, i didn't watch this movie with high expectations (even though i was inundated with advertisements a few years ago, quite annoying) so i pretty much got what i expected. and also, this is unrelated, but in the past two years, hayden panettiere has lost a LOOOT of weight.
Jose Z

May 23, 2007
nice movie, it is entertaining specially for chicks. A cast full of young actresses and actors except for Kim Catrall and Joan Cusack. Mchelle Trachtenberg and Hayden Panettiere are a pair of gorgeous girls, they look really good
Jason S

December 28, 2006
Ok but she learns how to ice skate with too much ease.
Leigh R

November 7, 2006
Nice little film.
ajaymuthecooldevils
ajaymuthecooldevils

May 23, 2006
Not bad... I'm pretty shocked how Michelle's can become a great girl... Not as a girl that make-out with her twins brother...
Bradley W

December 2, 2011
Dannielle A

August 3, 2007
Incredible storyline. Very good family movie... not cheesy or teenie-bopperish at all. I enjoyed it very much. Beautiful acting.
Andrew F

September 18, 2006
Not completely terrible, but nonetheless stupid.
Sylvester K

November 8, 2011
Great acting from everyone, not completely original and predictable.
Robert F

March 14, 2006
Corny as it must be, Ice Princess is sustained by Trachtenberg's appealing mix of eagerness and grace.
Marcus W

October 20, 2007
This film isn't terrible, and Trachtenberg's character is quite interesting with her whole "scientific approach" to skating. Panettiere turns up and is very pink, Cattrall is a bitch and then isn't, Cusack goes from overbearing to bitch to loving mother and there's a chucked in love interest. I didn't hate it but I really believe you have to be a squealy ten year old girl that loves ice skating and pink to get the full effect of this film.
jason d

January 28, 2009
i kind of liked this movie? maybe it was just watching trachtenberg do a triple lutz.