Impaler - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Impaler Reviews

October 15, 2009
A very good but sometimes WEIRD documentary Id recommend anybody to see.I was hooked from beginning to end.I found the "feedings" to be disgusting.Watch for yourself if you get the chance
½ January 24, 2009
I don't usually like documentaries and can't stand political crap. This one surprised me though. Pretty wild and funny.
January 12, 2010
Well done. Disturbing.
October 4, 2009
Absolute dire trash!
October 15, 2009
September 28, 2009
tina fey is awesome (:
September 17, 2009
Crazy ass haoles... Sucking each others blood, no joke... And he thinks he's gonna be Governor of Minnesotta and President of the United States?! It is a really good film, though.
April 13, 2009
Primarily composed of interviews and news footage this documentary about a vampire running for political office is wild and funny and certainly represents a satanic vampiric politician who is far less evil than 99% of the sitting politicians today.
April 2, 2009
Tray, Tray, Tray, will you ever learn to stop taunting nightwalkers?

;D
½ February 27, 2009
Man I wrote a long ass review on Facebook about this and ain't going to do it again. I watched it 2 times and finally saw how intelligent this movie really is. If you got your head in the right state and like indie films and no budget documentaries then watching Impaler is like watching one giant bizzaro world where nothing means what you think it means, and even includes the camera style and how it was edited. I'll just say I had a ton of flippin questions and found the director of Impaler W. Tray White here on Facebook and he wrote me back and chatted on IM with me. He is down to earth and funny as hell and some of the answers to my questions almost blew my top off. I won't spoil anything, just going to say that dude is legit and nasty smart. If you like supporting indie films and watching something different and good as hell then check this out.

If you like supporting indie films and watching something different and good as hell then check this out. clear rating
½ February 27, 2009

½ February 24, 2009
"It's a cloak not a cape"
Although the premise seems like it should be lighter incest, child abuse, child neglect, sexual abuse, and religious persecution cast a serious tone to this documentary.
½ January 24, 2009
January 13, 2009
yup, i liked this one a lot
January 11, 2009
This is one of those movies people are either going to love or hate.