In My Sleep Reviews

August 24, 2015
I liked the idea of the movie, but the acting and film quality were terrible.
March 21, 2013
Meant to be Hitchcockian -- the writer and director, Allen Wolf, more or less says so in his director's statement -- and maybe it is, if you think of it as, say, Hitchcock's senior project for film school. zzzzzz boring!
½ March 11, 2012
This movie was fucking painful to watch. I wouldn't watch it again not even if they paid me. Terrible acting, cinematography sucked and the plot wasn't that good. Total fucking borefest. This was a low budget movie that totally sucked balls. Don't waste your precious time on this crap. The lead guy had a nice body but that's about it.
December 31, 2011
I don't really understand all the negative reviews of this movie. I thought it was fantastic. Full of plot holes, yes. Cheesy, yes. At times laughably pathetic, yes. But it all works. This is the kind of movie I usually enjoy most- unrealistic, over-the-top, and really kind of lame, but still incredibly entertaining despite all that. I was very pleasantly surprised.
December 30, 2011
Like I said before, B movies need love too! Someone should reward me for siting through this entire flick..
½ September 18, 2010
This is a spectacular thriller, and I have no idea of why the reviews for this have been so awful. The plot is thrilling, the characters are well acted, and the director does a very good job handling the whole thing. To be honest, i might of even rated this a little higher if it wasn't for one little thing: Lighting. There are a few scenes where you might not know what just happened due to either too much glare from the camera, or not enough light to see what happened. Still, this error only pops up around twice over the course of this 105 minute movie, and the movie its self is so good it almost makes up for it. Almost. Still, this movie is definitely worth checking out.
½ April 27, 2010
This is a FANTASTIC MOVIE! It had me on the edge of my seat. I definitely recommend it. It has a lot of humor too!
½ April 25, 2010
this movie was EXCELLENT! by FAR one of the best films i have seen in quite some time. i loved it. i will see it again, and purchase the dvd most definitely. youd never guess the ending! i was constantly on the edge, biting my nails, and completely sucked into this film and the characters.. i was wrong each time i thought "i knew what was going to happen". this movie needs to be in more theaters so many more can enjoy its brilliance!! 5 stars for sure!
½ April 23, 2010
I went to a pre-screening of this movie while I was in LA and loved it. It is a great mystery thriller that keeps you on the edge of your seat through the whole movie.
April 21, 2010
I saw this film at the Ft. Lauderdale -- it is incredible. It's Hitchcock meets the modern world. Was tricked, guessed, wrong, jumped, and in suspense the whole way through
July 28, 2013
In My Sleep is a disappointing film. It is about Marcus who struggles with parasomnia, a sleepwalking disorder that causes him to do things in his sleep that he cannot remember the next day. Philip Winchester and Tim Draxl give horrible performances. The script is badly written. Allen Wolf did a terrible job directing this movie. I was not impressed with this motion picture.
½ July 26, 2013
As bad as Gigli. If not worse.
½ December 15, 2012
Not the worst movie I've ever seen, but not the best mystery by far. I had the end figured out way before the end, but the premise to begin with was good, although poorly developed with obvious consequences.
½ April 16, 2010
Aspires to the noble tradition of Hitchcock and L.A. film noir, but boasts all the cerebral and aesthetic restraint of a West Hollywood dance club.
December 31, 2011
Very interesting and a great movie!
December 21, 2011
sucked...totally corny and
December 21, 2011
Real turkey TV movie type and by the end of the film u will not care what happens
½ November 15, 2010
I really enjoyed both the film and the experience in meeting the director and actors! The actors were believable, the musical score fit well, the screen shots had a good "edge", and the story was great. I wish it was easier to view in more cities.

I recently watched it again and it was def. better than I remembered. Go see it.
August 4, 2011
i love this movie is amazing how the trama is develoment you need to see it
June 5, 2011
The movie is a well-written edge-of-your-seat thriller, interlaced with suspense. An good thriller.