Infested

79% You're the Worst: Season 1

Infested Reviews

jam233
November 24, 2009
I wasn't expecting much of this film, I figured it would be a cheapo version of "Swarmed". It was much worse. The special effects were horrible, the plot soooo dumb. Incredibly bad. I think, but am unsure, it was supposed to maybe be funny. It may have been a spoof. The fact that I don't know for sure, is a sign the filmmakers failed miserably.
saintboondock1
October 1, 2008
is it cheesy? fuck yes... is it fun? oh god yes it is crappy and fun in so many ways please check it out... think that stupid movie the big chill with a crappy story line and you will like it...
January 2, 2013
The fact that this is written by the screenwriter behind HISTORY OF VIOLENCE should be reason enough to question your hate for this "bad film." This film is an incredibly creative and absurdist film that tried to pretend it is the worst of the worst. Knowing that this film is trying to be a "so-good it is bad" should enlighten you enough to its genius. Every scene is riddled with hilarious "awfulness" and it loves to create contradictions to the rules it sets up. It is the Troll 2 of the cgi era of straight-to-dvd films.
jazza923