Intruder - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Intruder Reviews

Matt S.
½ January 2, 2010
This has to be the most amateurish, sloppy, dull, senseless slasher I've ever seen! The acting sucked, the kills sucked, there was no intriguing story to follow and unlikable leads, this film oozes no budget, no talent, it was just painful to watch these people waste their lives on such a crappy horror flick, it's just pathetic! There is nothing about this film that is redeeming and the ending was so anti climatic and didn't make much sense at all! The only thing I will give it props for is maybe the filming because I kind of liked how they experimented with the lighting and the colors creating a pretty spooky atmosphere, but that's it! Overall it wasn't scary, suspenseful or even a high enough body count for you gorehounds and it had a sluggish pace, in the end it had me scratching my head and mad that I wasted my queue space and wasted my precious time on this crud! Do yourself a favor and AVOID THIS FILM!!!!!!! ZERO STARS!!!!! If you like movies like this go rent Frayed instead because it's much better than this poor excuse for a movie!
November 15, 2010
Absolute junk boring & pointless,SKIP IT!!!
December 9, 2010
I probably would have given this 2.5 stars if I were rating it on plot and production quality alone, but it gets an extra half-star for atmosphere, due to the pretty/creepy filming locations.
Matt S.