Jeepers Creepers 2 Reviews

½ April 29, 2012
Worse than its predecessor, this one has only one unintentionally funny sequence that's the least watchable. For the rest, it's a mighty sucker. With a generous heart, I give it 0.05/5.
½ January 21, 2012
Makes me want to go back and watch the original to see which I like best, but this is one of the best movies I'd seen in awhile...the creature is awesome. There is one of the deleted scenes I wish would've been included though, and probably would've made this a 5-star movie in my book.
jamers2011
½ November 10, 2011
Much better than I expected. Not good by any means, but I enjoyed it and genuinely wanted to see what happened at the end. Okay if you have nothing else to do.
July 18, 2007
Way out on an anonymous highway an anonymous busload of teens make pretty bland repast for a pretty cool creature. I imagined the creature on the set between shots, cellphone in paw, firing its agent and then negotiating for a better script, better director, and a better cast ... next time. And ice cold Fiji in its changing van while we're at it.
August 20, 2007
Blah. The first one was decent. The sequel...not so much.
sanjurosamurai
½ January 18, 2007
much more entertaining than i expected and actually possesses a bit of originality, nothing great but a decent watch.
TheDudeLebowski65
½ August 9, 2010
Jeepers Creepers 2 is a mixed bag, and is not an impressive follow up to Jeepers Creepers. The film navigates similar waters, but the story now surrounds a group of high school football players being hunted down by The Creeper. Considering the solid original, this sequel is a bit of a let down, considering how terrifying the first one was. The cast that adorns this film are not that great and borderline mediocre. Also a lot of the charactersaren't likeable, and you end up feeling good when they get knocked off. The scares were minimal and they felt recycled this time around. Still, the sequel is good enough to entertain, but unfortunately the overall finished product is barely average, the first film was better. The thing with this feel tried too hard to top the first film. Unfortunately, this film falls short. As the first film was taut, terrifying and original, thissequel ventures into similar territory, but doesn't try to do anything too original. Jeepers Creepers is a less solid film, but still manages to entertain and scare you afew times. But the first one will always be the best of the two.
½ March 30, 2010
I haven't yet been able to say that I have seen the first one, and quite frankly, I could care less. This was an average over the top, unscary horror film. I could only scare kids, but they shouldn't even be watching it anyways. It has some pretty interesting kills which the only part that holds it together.
½ October 28, 2009
I enjoyed the first movie, but this is actually pretty great. The creeper is a lot better than ever, there's more action and awesome special effects. In the first movie, all he ever did was drive a truck, but in this one, he flies. Awesome. This really saves up the film to be really satisfying. Also I heard there will be a "Jeepers Creepers 3" that I'm really looking forward to see. Overall, One of the best horror movie sequels ever made.
April 20, 2009
almost scary+terrible actors = no scary left.
½ September 29, 2007
Better than the original. fear-fuelled adreniline-rush
September 2, 2007
less horror than the first, more of a monster movie and jokey feel; fluid camera work like Spielberg's old stuff; half really bad and good dialogue; Salva still likes shirtless boys
June 16, 2007
Good atmosphere and imagery. The concept of a brokedown schoolbus in the middle of a cornfield with a carnivourous creature perching as a creepy black scarecrow is genius. It could be one great scene in a horror film which they've chosen to fill the entire movie with, so it loses some affection. Good spooky stuff occurs.
May 30, 2007
Um..just creepy.
½ March 30, 2007
Not quite as good as the first but still enjoyable.
½ December 28, 2006
Just as good as the original.
½ May 30, 2006
Well...they tried. It was a good horror character, but the chance they took at a franchise failed.
June 30, 2006
I like the monster in these movies, but that's not what this movie was focussed on. This was just a bunch of stupid teenagers you don't care about on a bus in the middle of nowhere. I can only think of two memorable shots from this movie.
½ May 17, 2006
A very unnecessary sequel. The tag line is "He can taste your fear", all I tasted was bile.