Jet Lag Reviews

mwilliams078
October 18, 2008
Juliette Binoche and Jean Reno both shine in this cute film: Jet Lag.

Juliette is a film star meets a fascinating man while both being stranded overnight at an airport. It is a lovely foreign film worth seeing.
½ January 12, 2007
you should watch this with subtitles. but its boring. the maiin two people are really good but youd forget it if it awsnt for tehm.
April 4, 2014
Comedia romantica con 2 magnificos actores.Buena.
½ November 21, 2012
What a charming delightful whimsical romance is the French movie called Jet Lag. The two stars, Juliette Binoche and Jean Reno, are probably the two best French actors today, and here prove that they can do comedy just as well as drama. This souffle does not fall flat.
½ June 14, 2012
In the category of "cute sweet and easy rom-com" it's great as it still manages to stay classy and Binoche/Reno couple is absolutely charming on screen. The chemistry between an uptight, reserved and many times rude Reno and the charming naive but oh so feminine chatter-box Binoche is what makes this movie, and, in all honesty, what the whole movie is about.
January 24, 2012
10/10
Love to Watch This Movie again and again !!
both my fvrt all time!!
April 17, 2011
This was a very nice movie. The fact that it was in French added an extra charm. Loved it.
½ February 14, 2010
good chemistry between the two french acting icons made the movie bearable. bfg, blg, gfb formula with a french twist. humorous in spots, charming in others. nothing indecent about it. a good sunday afternoon flick.
March 8, 2007
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=royalblue]I thought this French comedy was sweet and wonderful. I wanted to watch this because of Jean Reno and Juliette Binoche. I have loved them both in different movies. And when I saw this had both of them. I knew I wanted to see it. It wasn't a total comedy. But it had some cute moments.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#4169e1]It is kind of interesting seeing Reno playing an anal germaphobe type of person. I have always seen him play that cool bad ass type. Kind of refreshing.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#4169e1]If you don't mind subtitles or your a fan of these two actors give this a look see.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#4169e1]Donna A.[/color][/size][/font]
December 23, 2004
This was a pretty good movie, nothing too spectacular! But it was cute and pretty funny. I would recommend it for someone who wants a fun movie.
½ July 20, 2004
Boring - I expected a lot more from Binoche and Reno.
½ April 11, 2004
This movie is both bad and boring. Yuck! Its supposed to be a romantic comedy about two French travelors meet at Charles De Gaul airport and fall in an unlikely love. Both actors are normally very good, but they are out place here. There is just no chemistry between the two. Once saving grace for this film is that it is short. Thank God!
February 4, 2004
I think I'd probably watch anything with [b]Jean Reno[/b] in it, since his performance in [b]The Professional[/b] made me melt.
This was good. Not phenomenal. But not a waste of time.
Juliette Binoche was sweet, and their chemistry was believable.
Worth renting.