Joe and Max

—— Unforgettable: Season 2

Joe and Max Reviews

Cynthia S

October 8, 2010
Good movie for a low budget film...of course I enjoy movies about boxing AND Nazi Germany, so that helped quite alot.
Fritz08
April 22, 2005
[font=Book Antiqua][size=5][color=#000033][font=Book Antiqua]Hey All,[/font][/color][color=#000033][/color]
[color=#000033][font=Book Antiqua]I received yet another film in the mail. How about that? Uh? LOL! I shouldn't complain though. It's better than standing in line. LOL! Any who, the film I received is called; "Joe and Max". Now I tried to see this film on cable but I wasn't able to catch the whole thing for what ever reason. I'd either catch the middle or at the end but never the whole thing. So, I decided to rent this movie and lucky for me they had it. I thought that Til Schweiger and Leonard Roberts did an amazing job at bring this equal wonderful script to life. I thought this whole thing worked as well as rest of the cast. "Joe and Max" is based on the true story (how much I don't know but I think a good part of it) of Joe Lewis and Max Schmeling. This film is also about before and after their fight. It's also about the friendship that came out of it. I thought this was a beautifully made film and I would suggest this film to any one. Now there isn't any extra stuff on the DVD but like I've said before some films don't extra stuff on their DVD. Please see what you think.[/font][/color][color=#000033][/color]
Fritz ;) [/size][/font]
Univarn
April 17, 2004
[font=Times New Roman][font=Courier New]Now most of the time when I watch a made for tv movie i expect it will be bad and nothing changed for this one. Come to my surprise this film was actually half way decent, never spending to much time on fighting and never spending to much time on character development. The acting in this film is good for a tv movie and some of the situations are played out real well. My only problem is that the film has boring moments and an ending that makes you wonder what did I miss.[/font][/font]