• PG-13, 1 hr. 37 min.

—— Unforgettable: Season 3

Johnson Family Vacation Reviews

Andrew F

May 18, 2006
It was pretty stupid. I don't like that Cedric the Entertainer guy (what a stupid name!).
banzaibrother
banzaibrother

July 24, 2009
Fun movie...but still like National Lampoon's Vacation a whole lot better. Instead of going to Wally World...the Johnson family heads to a family reunion in Missouri. Of course, the road trip runs into many obstacles and pot holes. Cedric the Entertainer always makes me laugh. Bow Wow was decent. And yes...Solange Knowles totally looks like Beyonce. Vanessa Williams still gets me going!
iLeo
iLeo

December 19, 2007
Hilarious!
mavenblue
May 10, 2010
I almost walked out of this movie after the first 15 minutes. It was slow, and boooooring. I only finished it because my best friend kept "giving it a chance"... waiting for Cedric the Entertainer to live up to his name. A waste of time.
March 31, 2009
This movie fell a little flat for me. The characters were pretty much unbelievable, and they'd like you to believe that young black men really act that way...they do, but Bow Wow's version was just a bit over the top. There were a few funny moments, but not enough, and Steve Harvey's character was just not really funny. I'm glad I netflixed it and didn't go to the theater to see this.
horrormoviefan
July 1, 2006
Cedric the Entertainer gets himself and his family into all kinds of trouble on the way home to his family reunion.
jeannetteg
September 15, 2008
The usual family vacation where nothing ever goes right except disaster, it was alright, but will never compare to the nationsl lampoons vacation movies.
July 30, 2007
F*** this movie, and f*** the rating you morons have given it. Take a film class at a junior college and learn a few things. :p
iiztoocute4u
June 30, 2008
Man dis movie was off das chain boy i laughed so hard even doe dis movie came out in 2004 it iz still too funny i love dis movie and if you like to life like i do then dis would be da moive for you!!!
fentonmeiks1
January 10, 2008
I rented this one on a Saturday when I was bored as hell. I figured that it could be funny ...

And I was wrong, so wrong.
November 1, 2007
Cedric is decent, but his family sucks. Once they get to the renunion it gets better, but that's not until the end.
October 30, 2007
This was hilarious! Really enjoyed Cedric the Entertainer in this film. If you're in need of a laugh, then this movie is one to watch.
luckimandi
July 25, 2007
This is one of those movies that I saw because it was late at night and nothing else was on Starz. It can be funny in some places and ass numbingly boring in others.
June 14, 2007
One of the WORST movies I've ever seen. Absolutely TERRIBLE. Don't trust Flixster's rating, look it up on IMDB.
thickizin12
April 5, 2007
this movie was funny it was about a family i think everybody played the role good this was a good movie
bgaleboy
March 9, 2007
My pray is that my family will never have that much drama. I hope the vacations that we take will never be that crazy.
maomoua1994
July 6, 2006
Funny movie about a vacation. i like the ending the most. u know when they sing in the talent show together. i was so excited 2 watch it everyday.
cslim08
April 7, 2006
Hilarious, especially when Bow Wow peed in Cedric's pop. And when the hotel lady took Cedric's shorts and he had to run around naked. And when they met the crazy lady at the restaurant and she prayed over the food. And when they tried to kill the alligator. Very rememorable
February 15, 2014
With cliche characters, poor acting, stale script, and painfully outdated slapstick gags, this comedy fails to deliver anything original or remotely funny.
April 2, 2013
I love how funny this comedy is.