Josh - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Josh Reviews

December 7, 2012
Want to see at some point in the future! A treat !
½ December 8, 2011
Josh has style, but that's pretty much it. It will need a lot more to work at the box office, but business should be good, due to the word-of-mouth. The film is worth a watch... that's it!

Recommended! (One Time Watch)
Verdict = Above Average
½ February 11, 2011
I like the plot. Also it was very captivating how they showed Christianity. Rai and Khan made it so fun to watch.
½ August 9, 2010
SRK jd preman kampung ??,yeah..lumayan lah....,tp rasanya gak cocok aja aishwarya rai jd adeknya dia...,dan soundtracknya juga asik2..

*setel apun bola*
October 7, 2009
its fine.. ok good. cool
½ August 28, 2009
Harmless entertainment. Typical Bollywood in so far as one gets many minutes for the price. Who knew my local Walmart had an Indian film section?
August 16, 2009
Foarte frumos filmul
April 5, 2009
Lovely MuVEE...APUN BOOLAH tU mErE LAiLA!!!
March 7, 2009
good and funny movie
February 1, 2009
This looks unbelievably terrible. I love SRK and won't even give this one a chance lol.
January 29, 2009
SMECHER NU MAI EL POATE SA FIE
January 23, 2009
hmmm...the rebellious side of shah rukh!
January 4, 2009
cant remeber but i noe i saw it
December 23, 2008
usd to love it at one point! good songs!!
December 9, 2008
superb acting by shah rukh khan
½ July 13, 2008
Good rendition of "West Side Story". I just like seeing Ash and SRK onscreen together. :)
½ July 13, 2008
½ June 13, 2008
differnt and cool story
May 18, 2008
Even for bollywood standards this movie was too naive... A girl falling in love in a guy looking as if he advertised rose soap and a mother not wanting the murderer of her son to be punished. In other words bollywood squared with Shahrukh as the icing on this almost 3-hour cake.
May 17, 2008