Sólo quiero caminar (Just Walking) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Sólo quiero caminar (Just Walking) Reviews

½ December 9, 2010
ummmmm...so many bad reviews, but I thought that this was a decent movie. A couple of editing issues, but all in all well done. Great actors. Good script. Seriously, I sometimes wonder why people can't just enjoy a movie...instead of picking it to death. I enjoyed this.
December 29, 2009
The sharp, sleek artwork of the posters, positive hype and Goya nominations promised a great time at the movies. Sadly, this Spanish thriller disappoints terribly.

José María Yazpik's ruthless "Félix" is, by far, the only interesting character among all the other robotic, under-developed ones. Clichéd, boring, unrealistic; the actresses cannot pull off the whole "tough chick" persona.

As usual, Diego Luna is average, but the cinematography certainly isn't. Paco Femenia's work is wonderful.
February 1, 2014
Mejor de que esperaba, algunos huecos en la lógica de los eventos, no hay un proposito u objetivo. final feliz, claro para las heroinas , si logran su objetivo .
August 1, 2012
awesome ultra violent gangster pic.
April 11, 2012
What starts off as an interesting story (at least for the first few minutes) just sets the path for a disappointing middle and ending. Mediocre at best.
January 9, 2012
It's got good actors good idea but the story does not make any cense
½ October 9, 2011
Great lighting, angles, editing, sets and acting. Tense and brutal is a decent description. Interesting characters, cool plot. A bit long, extreme close-up deficit, no slow-mo.
October 4, 2011
it's a good movie but the gratuitous violence against women truly makes it hard to watch at times.
½ May 27, 2011
Apañadita y poco más.
½ May 15, 2011
Started out ok but could've had a better story, good cinematography though.
April 22, 2011
good stuff don't walk on by this one:) these bad assssss chicks r serious!
April 9, 2011
Muy interesante, bien actuada. Ademas con Victoria Abril y Diego Luna... que puede salir mal?
½ February 27, 2011
Solid movie. Heist flick with an almodovar female solidarity bent.
December 18, 2010
une ambiance vraiment particulière mais l'ensemble a du mal à convaincre!
½ December 9, 2010
½ December 3, 2010
I wish the pilfering women were smarter about planning how to deal with the gangsters. They pull off robberies but don't hide, are out and about without any defense. Watching strong men beat up on hapless women are not entertaining. There's very weird scenes too and characters performing inexplicable acts that make you scratch your head. Sometimes, you wonder what's the point.

Some scenes are well photographed so give the cinematographer some high fives. The acting is very self conscious, more stylized to the scene than to expand on character development. Interestingly, this is not Diego Luna's better acting (as the mobster's right-hand man) but he and Gael Garcia Bernal produced this mediocre film. Another problem is that the women look alike that sometimes I got confused as to their identity. It has too many characters doing little. The two I'll remember are Victoria Abril as Gloria Duque with her motherly concerns, and Ariadna Gil as Aurora Rodriguez, the leader, but I still can't understand why she hires a giggolo when she's a wanted woman. A puzzling picture, for sure, but the production values are not terrible.
½ November 9, 2010
MUUUUY ABURRIDAAAA!!!!!!
½ August 20, 2010
La escuela femenina de Mc Gyver. Ni con violencia y sexo mantienen la atención de este confuso esperpento.