Just a Kiss Reviews

April 18, 2012
I didn't like it. I tried watching it but it just did not flow and even the weather channel was more interesting.
iLeo
½ January 4, 2008
Great movie by Fisher Stevens\! Good story plot- it follows the crazy antics of one person who knows right from wrong but easily submits to temptation. Great cast! Worth seeing.
½ February 15, 2012
Reading the reviews for this movie really drives home the concept of difference of opinion. I thought this movie was a lot of fun. It certainly wasn't great but I enjoyed watching it. The intelligent and quirky humour made up for the sometimes stilted scenes. The way the story illustrated how our lives and the lives of those around us can be so deeply and disastrously affected by a single misstep is not diminished by its obviousness.
½ January 12, 2004
I rented it on DVD not knowing much about it except what the front cover said. I didn't read the back cover. I'm glad I rented it because it is quite different from the usual romantic comedy. Actually, it is kinda an anti-romantic comedy. It's quite funny at times. There is a blend of coincidences and indefidelities between all the main characters. It may not be the most realistic movie but it's pros definitely out-weigh its cons. Just a Kiss is original, comedic, and sometimes strange.