Kidco - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Kidco Reviews

January 12, 2009
This movie as a kid turned me on to business in one form or another ;) Some great learning lessons come out of watching this as a kid, just impossible to find available - UPDATE I Got it :)
September 9, 2008
When I was a kid I watched this and got inspired....thought as a kid I could make up my own business.......lol...it was fun to watch.
May 25, 2007
A great 1984 fllm, a group of kids who want to go into business for themselves make it big, but have some problems later on. This is a very entertaining film. Scoot Schwartz, Clifton James, and the late Vincent Schiavelli star in this 1984 classic.
½ October 17, 2004
The movie (in it's day) was an A+. and even still today it shows that we as people (even the young) MUST stand for what we beleive and what is right. No one not even the government has the right to take away your freedoms and rights.
October 24, 2010
My best friend was paul cole in the 70's SEAN
July 20, 2009
Love it. It's really cute =P
July 6, 2009
Awesome kid film one of my favs as a kid.
January 12, 2009
September 9, 2008
½ January 14, 2008
Utterly charming, though just as corny, family flick was is based on a true-life story! Fun,goofy vibe and fast pace keep it enjoyable!
December 6, 2006
Loved this movie as I kid and still do. It's a great movie for the whole family.
October 15, 2007
The cinematography is kind of annoying since it's from '84, but it was a really cute idea and the movie was really cute. It makes you want to stick it to the man. It has a lot of swearing in it for a PG movie, though, which was kind of strange.
May 25, 2007
½ February 11, 2007
I was an extra in this. Widescreen DVD, someone, please!
½ February 11, 2007
My friend Marty is in this movie somewhere. When the hell is it coming out on DVD??
January 4, 2007