La Sirga Reviews

February 9, 2015
Loved it, very grey and depressing yet very real. Could smell it, the water, the reeds...
October 11, 2014
The movie was compelling especially for me since I have experienced death of a loved one. I think when a person comes face to death or survival you become more sensitive to people who are facing it or walking through it. I really liked this movie La Sirga. With people who are facing tragedy or trying to survive comes more understanding and compassion.
June 10, 2014
Outstanding examination about the unseen horrors of war and its effects on individuals trying to live ordinary lives in Andes mountains. Great use of sound and the refusal of the director/screenwriter to highlight causes and effects forces the viewer to pay close attention to the smallest details, because nothing is presented in crayon.
October 18, 2013
En verdad que no hay explicación para esto, que cosa tan podrida, tan mala, tan falta de todo, con actores ridículos y una historia brutalmente mala. Quien les financia esto? porque? Mala, aburrida y sin sentido.
½ September 1, 2012
The movie is good in photography and art, however the story was the weak point on this film.
½ August 30, 2012
This is an independent, festival film. This film represents real art, the photography is beautiful, the story, the cast is wonderful, this movie is just exquisite! Great Columbian production!