63% The Maze Runner Sep 19

Lake City Reviews

jjnxn
jjnxn

March 15, 2009
Sissy and Troy are good but the screenplay is rather scattered not leaving them with much to work with although they do have one good emotional scene.
dredzag
April 9, 2011
Ive always been a Spacek fan-the older she gets the better in my opinion.
She doesn't disappoint in this somewhat slow moving, tense drama playing a mother that has lost a child and unable to deal with the fall out it has produced. Troy Garity is the son whose guilt over his brothers death has eaten away at everything in his path. Coming to terms with his alcoholism, his drug abuse and the son he just found out he had drives him back home to finally deal with the pain-and his mother.
Amerah00
December 14, 2009
A good story to curl up on the couch to watch and surprisingly good when nothing else is on to watch.
January 10, 2009
Hackneyed dramatics insult some quality work by Spacek, though she seems to be falling prey to typecasting lately. Garity and Matthews both show flashes of potential, and Romijn is effective. Unfortunately, the production values scream "student film!"
boxorocks
November 12, 2013
Movie Info is incorrect.
August 10, 2012
The heck with the reviews...I enjoyed the movie.
July 3, 2012
i love it i thought it was wonderful and i love Sissy Spacek's Performance vary much!!!!!!!=D
Michael A.
April 25, 2012
A story utterly devoid of originality...Troy Garity the Black sheep of the family on the run from drug dealers goes back home to hide out and ends up dealing with the long ago 'family tragedy' that he accidently killed his kid brother how many fucking times have we seen this plot..the only upside is Dave Mahews dies.
June 26, 2011
Emotional raw well played drama that really shows its indie side. Troy Garity, Spacek and the rest of the cast are incredible. I had never even heard of this movie before coming across it on TV.
January 17, 2011
You know you're movie is in trouble when Dave Matthews plays the most convincing bad guy. =)
kay M.
August 14, 2009
The opening and ending with Lucinda Williams' song are the best moments of the entire film.
jazza923
February 28, 2009
3.5/10. It took two directors to make this movie so boring?! Painfully slow moving, it lacks focus and and excitement. Even Sissy Spacek can't save this one.