Late Last Night Reviews

EnigmaticHallucination
July 19, 2009
I didn't know what to expect going into this. I was trying to do homework and so I put this on for noise. Oddly enough I got sucked in to it's...charm? The movie starts out with Emilo mad and taking off. What follows are flashbacks of his life with his wife which apparently he left before she left him. It's one of those nights were stuff goes wrong due to that "friend" we have all known. He is lonely and has no one to turn to so he calls up an old friend Steven Weber which he hasn't talked to in years apparently. Steven takes him out to get a drink pushing him along to get drinks and talk to women being the typical wing man. Next thing you know you got drugs, prostitutes, and copious amounts of alcohol. While Steven is trying to get Emilo's mind off his soon to be ex wife you can see the realization in his eyes as more and more flashbacks reveal how life was and what he really wants. I think it's a good movie to show you have to realize what you have at home and value it. Love has it's ups and downs but you can't just give up. This movie seems incredibly random a lot of the time, random events strung together to create a tapestry of a story that pulls itself together quite nicely at the end.
½ August 16, 2006
LATE LAST NIGHT (1998)
May 15, 2011
i dont know why but i like this movie its, i guess we can all relate somhow
April 14, 2009
First Off, Steven Webber's performance is the number 1 reason to watch this movie, I loved the entire thing. Another Plus, is Emilio Estevez does COCAINE in it. You want to see Emilio get jipped on a ball and go to a sleazy hotel and get to trippin'! Watch this film! (There's Much more to this film, however, it's the funniest part)
August 29, 2006
Pointless comedy, it meanders along aimlessly and is a very uninteresting ride along the way. The frequent flashbacks make it harder to follow and the fantasy sequences are irritating. Not particularly likeable characters.