95% Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes Jul 11

Latin Dragon Reviews

bbcfloridabound
bbcfloridabound

March 14, 2009
What do you get when you combine a Gary Busey with a Rambo / Kung Fu Movie you get the Latin Dragon. The only real good movie I can remember Busey being in was when he was the cool Uncle in Silver Bullet. This is another Movie that Busey plays the Bad guy in charge of a major real estate development project, I doubt very much if Busey could be in charge of arranging his underwear in his drawer. But I guess this movie is more about Fabian Carrillo, who you might ask, that?s what I said, who the heck is Fabian Carrillo, my understanding is that he also wrote this movie, hey Fabian stick with your day job. Anyway Fabian comes home from the special forces to help put together his old LA Hood, which is overrun by Gang Bangers. And the real estate man, Of course our hero wins in the end after breaking every bone in bodies he attacks. I see 5 others have rated this movie with the avg being 2 stars, you females are so nice your average is 3 stars. This is the type movie that is the 2nd show at the drive in and 30 minutes into your heading home or in the back seat. I give it a 1/2 star. Add it to your collection I guess if your from LA and a Gang Banger it might be at the top of your list, but nawwwwwwwwwww, and yes there is nudity.
June 16, 2013
Total crap. This movie is everything that is wrong with action movies. With guacamole on top.