Leonard Part 6 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Leonard Part 6 Reviews

December 28, 2012
The most absurdly ridiculous nonsensical, yet non-low budget, film I have seen from the 80s yet. Cosby is no good as a spy, if you ask me, and he shouldn't have even tried to spoof one in this movie. It's a bad spoof because it doesn't even try to feel like a real spy thriller adventure type movie. If it were a sequel it'd make more sense, actually. But no, it fails all on its own. It's full of insanity which is supposed to be funny, and there were a couple things that did make me laugh at first, but in a second there would be something to ruin it for me again. And although I was looking forward to the movie ending, that was the worst part. Don't see this movie.
½ October 4, 2007
Bill Cosby fights a vegetarian..with meat!! hahaha, get it?....
February 23, 2010
This movie is BAD. You have to watch it to realize how bad it is.
½ October 14, 2008
I really cant give this any lower than a half a star?? This movie is awful.lol.I saw it when it came out unfortunately and i havent seen it since--thank God!
½ September 6, 2008
Grew up watching this movie but it seemed to lose some luster when I recently saw it as an adult. Most of the comedy is bland at best. Cosby accpeted many of the production titles since nobody wanted to pick up this film. Only reason I got it was for nostalgia. I knew I wouldn't enjoy it as much as I did as a kid, but still wanted to see it once again. I can't say the movie is horrible, but it's pretty bad. I can't see many people praising the film. It does have a few laugh out loud parts. I'm sure some bargain bin somewhere is lined with copies of it, but it's acutally kind of hard to find.
½ February 17, 2008
All I know about it is that they were still advertising it as "AVAILABLE FOR RENTAL" on a metrobus in Washington DC as late as 1996. So I really want to see it because it was in front of me practically every day, and I'm sure there are many copies available for rental, even today. Which is why they kept that poster up for so long. So I'm going to put this on the netflix list and give it a real review...I can't hardly wait.
OK, I'm back...I've seen the "film." Easily one of the most awful pieces of crap I've ever seen. Unwatchable, not even unintentionally funny, and an utter groan fest from start to finish. Run, don't walk, away from this movie; I couldn't find one redeeming thing about it.
½ December 10, 2007
Not a good movie by any stretch of the imagination, but there's a vast discrepancy between how bad the movie is and how bad everyone says the movie is. I've seen dozens of movies an order of magnitude worse than Leonard Part 6. There are actually some funny moments here. I can name a half dozen "comedies" off the top of my head where that quite simply is not the case.

The melted butter scene is coming back to me, though. Yeah, definitely still a bad movie.
½ April 30, 2007
I don't remember much, it was horrible. Possibly the worst movie ever made, and the worst movie Bill Cosby has ever starred in (including Ghost Dad). I vaguely remember a gun that fires lunchmeat, and there were chickens.
½ April 24, 2007
Worst movie I have ever seen. I stayed home from school sick one day and watched this. What a waste of time. Bill Cosby throws hamburger patties at his enemies and they burn up. Who in their right mind would write something like that and even worse what studio would approve and front money for something so ridiculous.
November 8, 2015
this can't possibly be any less than a 5 star movie, abe froman scores this 10/10 don't burger me kid. watch out for lobster meat unless you have butter.

ps fantastic four (2015) is literally worse than hitler raping the human race while beating children and laughing at abortion jokes in sunday school about racism.
½ May 30, 2015
Wow. It is shocking how very bad this movie really is.
½ March 5, 2015
The narrative's out of sorts, the editing's a joke, and the acting's absolutely lost.
November 20, 2013
Loved this movie. Bill Cosby is a "G"
December 11, 2011
I saw this on "The 50 Worst Movies Ever Made", Leonard part 6 was in it and it looks sooo bad!!!
May 8, 2014
this movie was fucked up
May 8, 2014
If a movie is so bad, that not 1% of the audience even wants to see it, then you CLEARLY have to suck REALLY hard for that to happen!
May 8, 2014
Way worse than Pluto Nash. Possibly one of the worst sci-fi movies of all time.
Human beings made this.
December 6, 2013
LEONARD PART 6 is, with FROZEN ASSETS and BIO-DOME, one of the 3 worst comedy films ever made, and flat-out one of the worst motion pictures ever made. This movie is an abysmal failure- it's a spectacularly incompetent mess almost stupefying in its idiocy. Whatever Bill Cosby, a very funny performer in his own right was thinking when he decided to get involved in this movie will forever baffle me.

None of the jokes are funny, nothing makes sense and every scene clunks and bumps like crazy, with no flow or consistency at all. Most people who watch this will be stunned by how dumb it is- there are scenes that are so badly done that most people will be pointing out what is wrong with every scene and get distracted by what is going on. No one on this production even tries to make this a good movie. There is such a carelessness and a lack of enthuiasm in every frame of this film- it's very sad. With Bill Cosby, the highest paid talent in Hollywood at the time, I think the studio executives just wanted to make it a vehicle for product placement, which it has a whole lot of.

Not even Cosby emerges intact from this creative atrocity. When this movie was released, he went on talk shows to tell people not to see it. Don't be a smart-ass. And I'll tell you something- you will think the filmmakers are incompetent asses after seeing it.