Liar's Moon - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Liar's Moon Reviews

May 10, 2013
Liar's Moon is an oddball romance and drama film, but it sure is an interesting one. While the film can be hammy and the script seems confused as to what decade it's supposed to take place in, Liar's Moon is surprisingly well-written, solidly performed, funny at the right times, heartfelt when it wants to be, and throws in some very surprising plot twists too. It's a very underrated romance and drama that greatly surprised me.
December 29, 2009
** (out of four)

A film made mostly to take advantage of young Matt Dillon's affect on all the twelve year old girls around the country. Too bad the script is nothing special.

Dillon is a poor kid from a rough family. He falls in love with a rich kid whose parents are firmly against the relationship. The young lovers run off and get married, opening their lives to all the pressures of the adult world.
September 6, 2006
Watched a long time ago, but it made such an impact that I remember the line about the liar's moon. I want to see again!
May 10, 2013
November 23, 2012
I've seen it 27 times.......I used to know all the words to it......
½ October 27, 2012
A seventeen year old girl is courted by a young gentleman caller during the Truman administration. After eloping they are mistakenly told they are related, which sets into motion a tragic series of events. Not the happy ending I hoped for.
½ July 7, 2010
½ March 12, 2010
Period piece of post-war rich-girl/poor-boy love story crumbling on circumstances not of their making. There was a feeling that this was earmarked for disaster from the outset, and it certainly held true.
December 29, 2009
** (out of four)

September 13, 2009
A tragic or fantastic love story, depending on which version you see.
December 19, 2008
Who would ever forget this love story of two strangers falling in love then finding out they are siblings
February 7, 2008
I WANT this movie!!! :D
½ November 25, 2007
Ha! This movie is sooo weird! But it's ok for the most part! matt Dillon sure is cute though!!!!!!
October 8, 2007
Beyond the best movie EVER! You have to watch it. YOU better have tissues near by.
½ August 20, 2007
yet another heart breaker, I cry like a baby over this one!
½ January 25, 2007
I loved this movie. Greedisness at it's best and inocence lost.
½ December 9, 2006