Lies My Mother Told Me - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Lies My Mother Told Me Reviews

October 25, 2012
Very sad. Good acting by the entire cast.
June 11, 2011
Nice made for tv movie. Hayden did great! I liked the black horse and the little girl who played the little daughter was so cute. The ending was sad. 6/10. Worth a look.
May 29, 2008
I love this movie its the best,her mom is in and out of jail the girl lives with her grandparents while her mother is into all kinds of trouble and then she get married and kills her husband and the daughter doesnt know what there running from but she's soon to find out
April 12, 2008
it's a really sad movie
a young girls trust in her mom is destroyed and she still loves even after everything even murder
January 6, 2008
really interesting film...hayden panettiere is a good actress in my opinion, and the end totally shocked me...good to watch at least once :)
May 7, 2012
Monday, May 7, 2012

(2005) Lies My Mother Told Me

Another inspired by true events, made for tv movie and part of a two movie rental DVD starring Hayden Panettiere as Haylei Sims narrating her experiences while going on the lam with her mother who was 'Americas Most Wanted' who lies cheats and and steals from unsuspecting people, and eventually murder. Tired genre without showing who the movie is referring or based on!

2 out of 4