Movies Like Little Monsters

Little Monsters Reviews

MANUGINO
MANUGINO

February 5, 2010
Some friends can be REAL MONSTERS. And some monsters can be REAL FRIENDS.

Saw it again! Great kids movie! Loved it when I was a kid and saw it again and really enjoyed it one more time. I know kids these days will enjoy it if they saw it too so well recommended.

A child meets the monster that lives under his bed. He even becomes one of his best friends. Soon the child discovers a whole new world of fun and games under his bed where pulling pranks on kids and other monsters is the main attraction.
Coxxie M

July 25, 2009
Why is there this rule that like, for a movie to be a classic, it has to be good the whole time? this movie is witty, suspenseful, creepy, and hilarious for about 3 minutes. its just that first you have to watch a bunch of kids having pussy fights with each other and getting in trouble with their dads and getting detention from the principal and getting grounded by their dads and a kid going through a Rocky montage to get ready before he catches his monster and a fat redhead kid drinking warm piss that he thinks is applejuice because he lost his sense of smell in an accident and kids dressing like characters from the original Resident Evil and then dressing in big ugly lightbulb Transformer costumes that they made in like, 4 seconds with some q-tips and butterfinger wrappers n' shit and once thats over you get to see... Frank Whaley.
AJ V

September 6, 2010
A great fantasy adventure kids movie! I really enjoyed it, I just wish I'd seen it as a kid. It's a lot of fun, the actors are good, and so is the story.
MeetMeinMontauk
MeetMeinMontauk

September 12, 2010
A movie I saw on TV ages ago. LOL pretty lame, but there is little Fred and Ben Savage. And that's got some win.
FilmFanatik
FilmFanatik

December 24, 2007
Another childhood favorite.
puffchunk
puffchunk

October 18, 2007
All kids wonder. I want to be by Boy's stair.
Jason S

January 26, 2007
This was a fun little adventure. I recommend it for the kids.
sanjurosamurai
sanjurosamurai

January 25, 2007
great stuff, especially for kids
Leigh R

November 3, 2006
It was okay.
Dann M

June 3, 2012
Little Monsters presents a fun and creative fantasy tale, but it's a bit unfocused and superficial. When Brian sets out to prove to his brother that there are no monsters in his bedroom, he discovers that not only are monsters real, but that they come from a wondrous, magical world. Fred Savage and Howie Mandel lead the cast and make for a fun, comedic duo. But, the story is weak and the comedy is overly juvenile. The makeup and effects are rather interesting, yet they're not put to much use. While it works at times, Little Monsters ultimately fails to deliver the fun and magical tale that it promises.
Nathan L

May 25, 2007
actually a little frightening
December 25, 2012
Stick with Monster Club, The Goonies, Drop Dead Fred, or a host of other much better films of this ilk. Some terribly frightening and seriously gory scenes for a PG movie obviously geared towards middle school sleep overs! Not good.
myrandak95
May 11, 2012
OMG! I freaking LOVE this movie! It's so witty and funny, and in some cases, really cute. Definitely on my top 80s movies for sure! Howie, you kicked major butt dude!
youngboy832002
September 8, 2011
This is one of those movies I loved when I was a kid and still have to say I love today. A good family movie. A must see....
MySweetStorm
March 7, 2010
Oh GOD! I will always, always, always love this freakin' movie! Howie Mandel is great in this one!
July 3, 2007
I went through a Fred Savage/"Wonder Years" phase as a kid, and remember sincerely enjoying the hours of fun "Little Monsters" brought me. Mandel lets it all hang out, and the monster world is fantastic.
mikexpress1
May 25, 2009
Pre-computer-animation version of Monsters Inc. A little more on the heavy metal note. Fun nonetheless. For all the misled "I wanna be a Toys R Us kid" types.
May 14, 2009
i don't really remember how this movie played out now...i just remember they were under the bed and nose picking...and that it was really awesome.
queteesgirl
February 12, 2009
I loved this movie, I recomend it to parents that have kids that THINK that theres mean monsters under the bed
August 8, 2008
"who piss in my apple juice?" lol

fred savage and ben savage(both are brothers for real-life)in the film play as a brothers. comdian and the most funniest
actor howie mandel(host in game-show of "deal or no deal")play as monster named maurice.