Locusts - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Locusts Reviews

½ August 2, 2010
"DDT...it's a pesticide."
Reeeaallly?!?!? Who wuold've thunk that someone working for the Dept. of Agriculture would need that explained to them?
July 10, 2007
Why bother? Lucy Lawless. So bad it's good, with some lines you won't believe. When Lucy threatens to kill a chopper full of military, the general in charge calls her insane. To which Lucy replies, "I'm pregnant and I'm hormonal. You don't want to cross this mother!"
August 27, 2012
I enjoyed it, it was fun
September 20, 2010
Pretty good. Not the best insect attack movie but ok.
August 9, 2010
Did they kill anyone besides those two pilots?
½ August 2, 2010
"DDT...it's a pesticide."
½ April 9, 2010
Pretty good movie. Very interesting; and at least they didn't go overboard with the locusts, like is always the danger with any sci-fi movie...too much exaggeration that it becomes unbelievable.
½ November 26, 2009
Not a good movie! Not bad acting from Lucy Lawless, plus she cute! Bad fx, but low budget so what do you expect!! Same as all locusts disaster movies, big swarm, destroying america, cant be stopped....oh yes they can!!!
½ November 18, 2009
Not bad for a low budget flick.
November 13, 2009
Lawless somewhat redeems this uber silly nonsense about almost killer bugs. Truely, she almost does. This of course has nothing to do with the fact she wears tight fitting clothes throughout (yum).
½ October 24, 2009
Those pesky rascals at the DoD. If they're not invading sovereign nations, they're creating superlocusts that can only be defeated by those with the presence of mind to turn on their bug zappers. Each plot development is more ludicrous than the last, and the writing and the acting are in a constant battle to see which can drop the movie farther.
½ March 28, 2009
I'd much rather watch bad CGI sharks eating people.
February 12, 2009
Wait... is this the one subtitled "The 8th Plague?"

Is it possible that I have discovered a movie so god awful that this app refuses to acknowledge it?

2am Sci-Fi, I love you so...
February 9, 2009
I'll give it an extra half star for trying. There was almost some acting going on there in the beginning. Then, of course, it turned into a terrible sci-fi movie.
November 25, 2008
If not for Lucy this would be a ZERO
August 27, 2008
Gave me the creeps but thought it was cool.
July 12, 2008
Somehow I've seen both this and the one subtitled "The 8th Plague" (which isn't on here). I think this one isn't as bad, if I remember correctly. The other one at least has a foot on the desk. "We've got a problem: there's a severed foot on your desk!"
March 25, 2008
This is such a crappy movie, and the "eat only organic food" message is propaganda of the worst kind. Abysmal SFX.
½ November 23, 2006
This movie had potential, but fell through the cracks. To bad.
February 29, 2008