65% The Equalizer Sep 26

62% Under the Dome: Season 2

The Long, Long Trailer Reviews

AJ V

September 5, 2010
This movie is funny for the most part, but some of the jokes (like the title suggests) go too long, so they're not that funny. The story is also predictable, but it's cool to see a movie with Lucy and Ricky.
Sarah P

March 11, 2009
As a huge "I Love Lucy" fan, I found that this movie didn't live up to their chemistry in the show. It was funny and a cute movie, but in comparison, the show is hard to beat!
October 8, 2012
I always laugh at this one. Everytime I see it I see something I have not seen before. I still enjoy it as an adult.
December 7, 2011
Minnelli-directed Lucy-Desi vehicle (ha!) that takes some of the best, some of the sweetest, some of the strangest, and some of the most potentially problematic aspects of "I Love Lucy" and transposes them to the big screen (with different names).
jam233
October 22, 2009
A fun film to watch, and it's great to have Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz together in a feature length movie. The situations are amusing, and it's well written. It's an ideal movie for the two stars. Well produced and very entertaining.
April 16, 2009
Funny, funny, funny! A simple, clean comedy that is worth watching at any age. Forget the date the movie came out, this one is good in today's standards.
April 21, 2008
"I Love Lucy" co-stars and real-life husband-and-wife team Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz star in this hilarious adaptation of Clinton Twiss's novel, following the high jinks of a newlywed couple who spe...( read more read more... )nd their honeymoon in a trailer. After making big plans to Colorado in their lemon-yellow motor home, it doesn't take long for Nicky (Arnaz) and Tacy (Ball) to realize that they'll be lucky if they make it to their final destination in one piece.
quoththeravennevermore
June 15, 2008
I saw enough of this to make me realize...Lucille Ball is the most hysterical thing ever to come out of sitcoms, but she really needs to stay out of the movies. It's all lame for some reason on the "silver screen."
June 2, 2008
I wouldn't exactly see it again, but it wasnt a bad movie. Lucy and Desi are who you think they would be, its hard to imagine them "acting" as anything else. This could be like a I Love Lucy prequel even. Cute, not-sitcom-y funny...works best when you just realize how life was back then and living in a trailer was actually LUXURIOUS and enticing.
terryc1000
January 10, 2008
Famous red head at her best. This zany, screwball comedy is enjoyed by all ages. Very funny movie. Ricky and Lucy pose as a newlywed couple who decide to cross country pulling a trailer. The movie is loaded with mishaps, funny adventures and clean humor at it's best. Great old one.
JudyGarlandFan
June 10, 2007
I have LOVED this movie since I was 7-years-old. It is my absolute favorite Lucille Ball movie, and I make a point to watch it every summer.
May 11, 2007
I couldn't stop laughing during this movie. And Lucy is at it again. She collects rocks and sticks them in the trailer.
eddieinmotown
January 21, 2007
I'm a huge "I Love Lucy" fan, but this one isn't anything like the characters they played. Several friends of mine thought it was Lucy and Ricky Riccardo on vacation, and it wasn't. They weren't playing the "I Love Lucy" characters. Still this flick is worth watching, and it is good for a few laughs.
ilovelucyfan1962
January 11, 2007
It's a wonder I have not had to order another copy, I have watched this movie so often. Would have put "Forever Darling" on the list too, another Lucille Ball/Desi Arnaz movie, but, it was not on the list of choices.
April 9, 2014
I thought this movie was hilarious. I recall laughing uproariously and I was the only one watching in the room. A good laugh especially so since I am a bit of a rock hound (HAHAHA).
December 29, 2013
A fondly remembered film from my childhood, this movie is really silly with unconvincing special effects and a lot of second unit work. Watchabhle but will be most enjoyed by diehard Lucy and Desi fans.
The Critic
July 14, 2013
A charming road movie about newlyweds Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz, established household names with their sitcom 'I Love Lucy' (1951-57), enduring the pressures of starting their life together with the titular residence always in tow. There's plenty of fun to be had here and there's no denying the energetic presence of Ball and exotic allure of Aranz, who elevate an otherwise undemanding film. A string of effective gags and a genuinely intense drive up a steep and narrow mountain keep things bubbling along nicely.
March 22, 2008
Now this is a classic, there is truly nothing more entertaining than seeing Lucille Ball making dinner in the back of a moving caravan. See this movie for that scene alone, she makes modern day comics look like chumps!
February 8, 2013
My Father was right my husband and i loved this movie ~Highly RECOMMEND
December 2, 2012
It was alright. I'm going to say what nobody else wants to say Lucille Ball is not always that funny. When she is funny damn she is funny but when she is not it's like watching paint dry. And Desi is a one trick pony