Love Wrecked Reviews

August 16, 2008
Yes, it's ridiculous, but the teen girl in me just loves the story of the girl "stranded" with her rock star crush (even if he is a bit of an idiot) and the resort scenery is beautiful. Amanda had a wide eyed, innocent appeal here, her teen movies are one of my guilty pleasures.
Just a sweet fun movie that you don't necessarily need to be 15 to enjoy!
murphmann93
June 24, 2011
Really bad!
arashxak
August 14, 2008
And for the record I really really dislike Bynes
½ March 23, 2007
I love Amanda Bynes, but this...this is just unconscionable.
thmtsang
August 26, 2007
Teen rom com about a girl who is stranded with her favourite rock star.
June 9, 2007
It was alright.
April 8, 2009
I already knew it would be silly but I thought I'd give it a chance.
April 9, 2007
Amanda Bynes is bubbly, but I love her.
A simple and predictable chick flick that is quite entertaining nonetheless.
Watch with your sister ^_^
MagnusMagica
½ December 18, 2007
"It's so cool that we're hanging out right now. We're in a raft in the middle of the ocean, do you see the problem? It's amazing. Guess not."
Amanda Bynes is hilarious as the obsessed fan Jenny Taylor that finally got her wish, stranded with her favorite rock star.
May 6, 2007
Can't believe I just watched this.
½ January 28, 2007
Amanda Bynes is hilarious!
May 1, 2009
She's shipwrecked on an island with the guy of her dreams. The last thing she wants is to be rescued.
November 30, 2008
This by far was the best movie in the history of like ever! I just adore amanda bynes. This movie was very funny with the sweetest ending. Watch this movie, you dont know what your missing.
September 21, 2008
For an ABC Family movie this wasn't that bad because at least Amanda Bynes and Jonathan Bennett can act.
½ July 4, 2008
Held back for over 26 months because it just wasn't good enough for theaters, this flick finally appeared on TV in 2007, and it appears to be missing something. Not as charming as the other Bynes flicks, but has moments of comic sassiness.
½ March 8, 2008
half of it,very,very confusing,i mean,why would she be inlove to her bestie?i mean,i have watched alot of movies like that,she was inlove to her dearest,best friend...
½ November 24, 2007
well uh, i guess this movie was okay. it was funny so thats good. uh, ya ill watch it every once in a while...
November 2, 2007
this is a ridiculous story ! but it's also realy funny. Sometimes that u think u r inluv with an idol but it turns out u don't even know them. hows that possible to luv a person if u don't even know them? Somtimes luv is just under ur nose but u just haven't notice it. Jonathan Bennett is so cute...
October 26, 2007
This is exactly the type of movie we have come to expect from Bynes. She is a little flirty, majorly ditsy, and falls for her best friend / the guy who has always been there for her. It is a cute movie just don't expect great things.
July 18, 2007
incredibly far-fetched....but cute. i like that she didn't end up with the incredibly-vain-but-who-cares-since-he's-gorgeous pop star.